Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Friday CNBC was talking about a 12-18 buy zone, in case you're wondering what that traditional finance guys are thinking.

Not a bad time to get a little bit buddy.
Other than here I haven’t really shilled trac to anyone but at these prices I am.

If they do what they set out to do (and all signs point to they will right now) this is $100 min in 5 years time. I know plenty of people that piss away a few thousand bucks on far far worse odds or things.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Other than here I haven’t really shilled trac to anyone but at these prices I am.

If they do what they set out to do (and all signs point to they will right now) this is $100 min in 5 years time. I know plenty of people that piss away a few thousand bucks on far far worse odds or things.
Well if it's over $1 five years from now then I'll beat the returns I expect from my index funds by quite a bit.

To me $100 five years from now would have to be speculators flooding in, I just don't see it being a real valuation, but who knows at this point.

I think there's a lot of questions about tokenomics and actual network effects that will start to be answered by the end of the year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well if it's over $1 five years from now then I'll beat the returns I expect from my index funds by quite a bit.

To me $100 five years from now would have to be speculators flooding in, I just don't see it being a real valuation, but who knows at this point.

I think there's a lot of questions about tokenomics and actual network effects that will start to be answered by the end of the year.
Like i said if they become Google of web 3. 35ish billion market cap isn’t much at all

Over70irregs

I’m surprised people aren’t jumping out of windows
Study history they would go oh…….DYOR
1655596483024.png