Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Bro, thanks but you nor I have all the inside scoops on the market. I’ve don’t ok myself, but it’s mostly speculation. I’m not betting the farm on any one investment.
I didn’t mean to include your quote in there . It popped up with the one I did want and two, including yours that I didn’t.

Sorry about that.

Thebrownblob

Over70irregs

Decentralized? This is what rulers do….

1655684244271.png

Over70irregs

I read it all. I’m just not sure why you feel you need to convince us that you are ahead.

Why would you care what we thought? I also don’t understand why you churn so much because of the tax implications. If you believe in an investment, hold it or buy more, and only sell when you think it will lose money going forward.

I think a lot people make the mistake of cashing out their winners and holding the losers too long because they don’t want to show a loss on paper.

The same is true for chasing losses in poker and tightening up to protect a win on a good night. You should do the exact opposite.
Freedom $ be that as it may

Over70irregs

It’s a choice that one wants to make for themselves.

Absolutely anyone can choose to run a node. But those that are not up to the task technically can choose to delegate their tokens to someone that is up to the task.

It’s not the team that is allowing anything. It’s up to each individual node runner what they want to do.

Say I have a node and it runs out of collateral because everything I had as collateral is now locked in jobs. You have a bunch of tokens but have no idea how to run a node. I can offer you 30% of my node rewards for adding collateral to my node. This way I don’t have to go spend money on the open market to buy more tokens and can still continue to take on jobs.
How about allowing node running without membership ICO coins that benefit initial investors? That way 3rd world or rural nodes can strengthen network with just equipment outlay.

Over70irregs

Saying the entire space is a Ponzi scheme is just plain and simple ignorance. I will not dispute for one second that a large portion of it is complete crap but not all.

I speak to origintrail because it’s what I know best but 40% of the United States imports are secured using factory audits stored and verified by their network. Because there was MANY duplicate audits being done before and no businesses sharing information with each other this solution is saving these corporations a ton of money and time.

In a few months basically every hemophilia medicine donated by drug companies in the entire world will be tracked and verified on the network.

This is actual adoption. Not some Ponzi scheme.
If you are locked in with government that is NOT decentralized. If your shared Ethereum blockchain web servers are on AWS(Amazon)and Infura that is an attack vector and one call shut off start stop territory. In the end it’s a tracking database with rulers not peer to peer money. I get it.

Over70irregs

Bro, thanks but you nor I have all the inside scoops on the market. I’ve don’t ok myself, but it’s mostly speculation. I’m not betting the farm on any one investment.
Any other asset investment that has had greater returns the last decade? Even in 2nd or 3rd place? I’m looking. Seriously

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s terrifying to me. If you have a smart contract, but they can just turn a key and take over your account, it’s no better than a centralized platform.
This is why the federal reserve wants a CBDC. Total control of your money.

Imagine if they had complete control over all the stimulus they just pumped. Could punish savers by having the money simply disappear if you don't use it by a certain date. Could make your money disappear if inflation gets high. Could make money disappear at will if they don't like you or or your company.

Crypto has great potential for good and evil.