Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Unfortunately I know a couple people bet the house on bitcoin

I think you'll agree only but with extra money not with the house money
I didn't buy BTC but I appointed a designated amount I was willing to risk and play around with. It's still an amount I would cry over if I completely lost it but I wouldn't miss any meals over it.

Over70irregs

Just saying, so many of you Bitcoin Maxis seem like a new version of gold bugs buying bars and bullets.

Everything isn't a scam dude, there will be winners and losers just like there were with web2.
Bars. Hard to verify, store, transport. It incites violence. Cortez, Lenin, Roosevelt, Caesar were bar snatchers. Winner and loser shakeout is self evident now. Being a driver today we know the 2A boys stack frequently. Will not go there..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bars. Hard to verify, store, transport. It incites violence. Cortez, Lenin, Roosevelt, Caesar were bar snatchers. Winner and loser shakeout is self evident now. Being a driver today we know the 2A boys stack frequently. Will not go there..
You kind of missed the point, but that's okay.
Carry on.

Over70irregs

Get your coins off exchanges. Even if you have to use several hot wallets.
1656306991111.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Over70irregs

One unopened box for real. Would like another mini freezer tbh. Someone said if food costs hit %40 pitchforks come out. Watch tiny countries first. DCA
Recall I was told %40 of income food costs bring out pitchforks? They are preparing…. Be humble. Stack 🌽

Over70irregs

0.1 = Set for life

0.26 = Guaranteed top 1% globally

1 = Generational wealth

3.125=10 min of mining power in 2024

6.15 = Eternal riches and chix wall 2 wall….

Over70irregs

🌽 is on a global stage. Its not a romance its a tragedy. Bastard self replicating Alts are exposed for who they really are. Usual markets are under HISTORIC pressure. Cheap $ is gonzo.