Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

oldngray

nowhere special
youll-see-it.jpg

Over70irregs

*Sigh*

Blockchain IS a database.
Decentralization is key. No central server. All you need is one computer on the planet to run the network (But it would be slow). Competitors copy what they desire to be. Give you bogus or irrelevant tokens in exchange for your $ then buy the original with your staking.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One unopened box for real. Would like another mini freezer tbh. Someone said if food costs hit %40 pitchforks come out. Watch tiny countries first. DCA
Just saying, so many of you Bitcoin Maxis seem like a new version of gold bugs buying bars and bullets.

Everything isn't a scam dude, there will be winners and losers just like there were with web2.

That goes for all investing.

Back in the day, Sears stock would have been considered a no brainer as a good investment.
One is very young I still remember the supervisor coming to save your money invest hard

Kmart made him big money until it went bankrupt in the end of killing himself over it

Kmart came out of bankruptcy and somehow was able to buy Sears now neither one of them is here

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unfortunately I know a couple people bet the house on bitcoin
Bitcoin will make new all time highs on the next run, so will Ethereum. It's the people who leverage or don't have the conviction and sell that lose.
I think you'll agree only but with extra money not with the house money
Diversifying according to your own personal risk tolerance is important.