Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

Just Follow the $. Big brother pushing down little brother.

1661968509437.png

Over70irregs

🌽 is going to 0

Mt Gox 9-15-22
Eth Merge 9-15-22
(Witness the attacks)

On August 10, 2022 Ethereum completed the Goerli public testnetmerge — its final trial before making the migration from Proof-of-Work (PoW) to Proof-of-Stake (PoS)* on mainnet (also known as the Merge). Ethereum is now anticipated to complete the Merge on or around September 15, 2022 (TTD

Mt. Gox trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi released updated information on Wednesday regarding the rehabilitation plan for creditors of the long-defunct crypto exchange. According to the file, the restriction reference period starts on September 15.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
🌽 is going to 0

Mt Gox 9-15-22
Eth Merge 9-15-22
(Witness the attacks)

On August 10, 2022 Ethereum completed the Goerli public testnetmerge — its final trial before making the migration from Proof-of-Work (PoW) to Proof-of-Stake (PoS)* on mainnet (also known as the Merge). Ethereum is now anticipated to complete the Merge on or around September 15, 2022 (TTD

Mt. Gox trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi released updated information on Wednesday regarding the rehabilitation plan for creditors of the long-defunct crypto exchange. According to the file, the restriction reference period starts on September 15.
Your posts are kinda obnoxious.

Can’t you just word them without the emojis and empty shilling?

I don’t think you’re a dumb guy. But you sure do try to type like a twelve year old.

Over70irregs

Your posts are kinda obnoxious.

Can’t you just word them without the emojis and empty shilling?

I don’t think you’re a dumb guy. But you sure do try to type like a twelve year old.
KISS. Keep it simple stupid. I usually break it into pieces so that it is not all jumbled together and long. Everyone has their own style. Understanding and awareness is all that is needed.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Some people say obnoxious others say schizo I prefer schooling.
View attachment 398791
A bunch of feel good nonsensical buzzwords.

Most of which I highly doubt you, or anyone else here know much about.
I have yet to find an everyday crypto enthusiast who is able to explain Schnorr Signatures, and their importance, or why Stratum v2 is better than v1, without the help of Google.

But they look cool on an infographic.

I laughed also when I realized the technology behind this will surpass anything else.
Useless shilling.

Bitcoin is useful as a tool. But not for anywhere close to everything.
Try making a retail Point Of Sale system with 10 minute block times. It doesn't work.

Stop taking a drill and telling me it works as a hammer and a sawzall.
Bitcoin is an amazing technological breakthrough, but it will not stand alone.

Over70irregs

"Innovations in Bitcoin"
Now that's funny
A bunch of feel good nonsensical buzzwords.

Most of which I highly doubt you, or anyone else here know much about.
I have yet to find an everyday crypto enthusiast who is able to explain Schnorr Signatures, and their importance, or why Stratum v2 is better than v1, without the help of Google.

But they look cool on an infographic.

Useless shilling.

Bitcoin is useful as a tool. But not for anywhere close to everything.
Try making a retail Point Of Sale system with 10 minute block times. It doesn't work.

Stop taking a drill and telling me it works as a hammer and a sawzall.
Bitcoin is an amazing technological breakthrough, but it will not stand alone.
Aww heck no I don’t know all that stuff. That techno hole is deep. All it shows is how deep it is. I remember learning TCP/IP. Just study. Once you figure it out you’ll know what to do. The internet will be peer to peer after while.

Over70irregs

$ workaround?
Since Russia plans on it we will creep out first.

Over70irregs

Our problem is not speed. Don’t worry about technology just get the concept. Our problem is no store of value. We have logos and tricks distracting people. There is a reason these central alts are allowed to flourish. Higher ups know we have short attention spans. While we’re distracted chasing yield they slip their illegitimate coin and tighten the off ramps.