Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The White House believes that the federal government should reduce cryptocurrency mining as it is threatening the Biden administration’s climate agenda, according to a report released Thursday.

The White House claims that mining cryptocurrencies are endangering the Biden administration’s climate goals as they generate substantial amounts of carbon emissions and consume large amounts of electricity, according to a report produced by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. The report, which was commissioned by the Biden administration as part of a March executive order on digital asset regulation, recommended that the federal government impose crypto mining regulations to curb the power usage that mining requires.

Over70irregs

Picture a world where there will be a cap on how much energy is used. You will have a cap on your biz or resi on mining bitcoin. You will have to register an LLC and be doxed to mine at home. Government will not let a smaller country be ahead of them. They have more coins than we know.

Re-Raise

Crypto {does not =} scarcity

Crypto {=} rugpull
Why are you always talking in riddles?

Are you trying to say that crypto doesn’t derive it’s value from scarcity..but that the rug will be pulled out from crypto investors??

That is my best guess. Not that I understand your purpose in posting any of that..especially posting it as a riddle

Over70irregs

Are you trying to say that crypto doesn’t derive it’s value from scarcity..but that the rug will be pulled out from crypto investors??

That is my best guess. Not that I understand your purpose in posting any of that..especially posting it as a riddle

When the vehicles leave the barn make sure you don’t stand behind the tailpipes. Please open the rollup doors.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The payoff is potentially gigantic. Ethereum should now consume 99.9% or so less energy. From an energy costs perspective, it's like Finland suddenly shut off its power grid, according to one estimate.

Ethereum’s developers say the upgrade will make the network – which houses a $60 billion ecosystem of cryptocurrency exchanges, lending companies, non-fungible token (NFT) marketplaces and other apps – more secure and scalable, too.

Re-Raise

The payoff is potentially gigantic. Ethereum should now consume 99.9% or so less energy. From an energy costs perspective, it's like Finland suddenly shut off its power grid, according to one estimate.

Ethereum’s developers say the upgrade will make the network – which houses a $60 billion ecosystem of cryptocurrency exchanges, lending companies, non-fungible token (NFT) marketplaces and other apps – more secure and scalable,
2F3CE1AF-BA26-4A7F-9BF8-56AC1FCA0B96.png