Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
>bears with BTC shorts right now

1610400059961.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
just another pajeet scam coin
Yep that's probably why BSI works exclusively with them. It's why SCAN (which covers 40% of US imports) uses them to secure and share factory audits. I could go on and on but i have shared most of it here and people are free to read the information that shows its use and adoption

Over70irregs

The real revolution is true decentralization. Anyone can track cows, soy beans or bees on a farm. Alt tokens have a common issuer that is a security. Tokens, share, stocks, equities it’s all the same. Whomever has the most gets most controlling votes. Same fiat 3rd party derivative system.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yep that's probably why BSI works exclusively with them. It's why SCAN (which covers 40% of US imports) uses them to secure and share factory audits. I could go on and on but i have shared most of it here and people are free to read the information that shows its use and adoption
plenty of :censored2:coins have claimed to have some kind of industry penetration (heh) and then they rugpull and go to the dungheap of history

just another unregistered security

Brownslave688

plenty of :censored2:coins have claimed to have some kind of industry penetration (heh) and then they rugpull and go to the dungheap of history

just another unregistered security
Just like plenty of internet companies rug pulled. Didn’t make google or Amazon or Facebook less legit because others weren’t. All I can do is share the information I have. If you choose to ignore or not believe it that’s up to you.

Over70irregs

In general copycrypto is about restraint not sovereignty. Where a company restricts the coins the people and products are under control. Control the food n energy control the people.

Over70irregs

Just like plenty of internet companies rug pulled. Didn’t make google or Amazon or Facebook less legit because others weren’t. All I can do is share the information I have. If you choose to ignore or not believe it that’s up to you.
I would point out all those companies mentioned are trying to make $ taking out competitors in place. It's different when you already are what others aren’t and cannot never be.

Brownslave688

how much of that bag are you holding?
Enough that I won’t be spending 30 years at this place.

If you think I’m just shilling to get others to buy lol. No one here has the money to move the needle much on price. i know better. Simply sharing info. Anyone can click on the links and read the info and inform themselves.

Hell it’s actually all right in a single place if one wants to take the time to read it.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Enough that I won’t be spending 30 years at this place.

If you think I’m just shilling to get others to buy lol. No one here has the money to move the needle much on price. i know better. Simply sharing info. Anyone can click on the links and read the info and inform themselves.

Hell it’s actually all right in a single place if one wants to take the time to read it.

Nice scamwick chart

Screenshot_20230124-154644-906.png