Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

Today in false crypto we will find out what the real bottom is. Remember that market fell because of false copies with VC marketing. Let the real market be organic. Not like housing, airline, and auto bailouts. We will finally see a real market that is also new simultaneously.

Over70irregs

The banks have no $ that is why we are here. Look up March 2020 bank reserves. This is the reason ponzi schemes don’t work. Our system requires debt but they are running out of people who can hold debt. Todays banks are just zombies. That is why paper $ is being taken away so you will be trapped. Have you heard of a (bail in) ? Eventually there will be a (bank holiday) This is why real verifiable energy was invented. Study Mt Gox. They are still waiting for their $. Ignore noise. Your knees and backs will thank you.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

"Therefore, in the strongest possible terms, I repeat, with humility: do not invest in non-Bitcoin crypto. Do not invest in non-Bitcoin DeFi. This is why NYDIG is a bitcoin company. Always has been, always will be."

- Ross Stevens, Founder and Executive Chairman, NYDIG

Over70irregs

Cointelegraph

“The problem with crypto is that unethical promoters can create tokens simply to facilitate pump and dump schemes. It may in fact be that the vast majority of crypto coins are used for fraudulent purposes rather than for building legitimate businesses.”

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ethereum will eventually collapse and the monetary evaporation will be sad. Bring it on. Get it over with.
Careful shooting at other crypto. They're tied together. Ethereum goes, so does Bitcoin.

BTC had 16 million active addresses in the last month. Ether had 7.

If you lose those 7 million, bad things will happen to bitcoin.

rod

Retired 22 years
1669501816702.png

Over70irregs

Looks like they made a choice for you. Once they Fedcoin/CBDC you will have captured exit/entry ramps. Start with UBI possibly a small rewards program. Offer you $2 fedbucks for every paper trade-in.
1669520368578.png

Last edited:

ManInBrown

Serious question looking for honest opinions. Approx $325 per week goes into my Roth 401k. 15 years till retirement. What if I took that $325 per week starting immediately and purchased Bitcoin every week. I have a Ledger Nano, I would transfer the BTC right away and store there. No worries about my Coinbase account being hacked and being locked out for some reason, we’ve all heard the Coinbase nightmare stories. CS non existent. In 15 years at my retirement, which balance would be higher? Sticking with the roth, or purchasing BTC.

Now granted who knows what the price of BTC will be in 2,3,5,10 years. So I don’t know what my $325 weekly would get me in the future, but what would you guys do? Not contemplating doing it, just been thinking about which would be the better option.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Serious question looking for honest opinions. Approx $325 per week goes into my Roth 401k. 15 years till retirement. What if I took that $325 per week starting immediately and purchased Bitcoin every week. I have a Ledger Nano, I would transfer the BTC right away and store there. No worries about my Coinbase account being hacked and being locked out for some reason, we’ve all heard the Coinbase nightmare stories. CS non existent. In 15 years at my retirement, which balance would be higher? Sticking with the roth, or purchasing BTC.

Now granted who knows what the price of BTC will be in 2,3,5,10 years. So I don’t know what my $325 weekly would get me in the future, but what would you guys do? Not contemplating doing it, just been thinking about which would be the better option.
Nothing wrong with diversifying extra on top of what you're putting into retirement, but I wouldn't tell anyone to consider crypto as a retirement investment, way too risky.

Now if you're going to ignore what I just said, you can get a self directed crypto Roth IRA, so you get the tax advantage of a retirement account. Alto crypto IRA has low fees but they don't have self custody. If that's really something you care about I think fees will be higher.