Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Be wary of hindsight lest you'll look even more like a jeering jackass.
Having actual revenue flowing into the system is something almost no other project

Like in 10 days I’ve actually made $350 staking a portion of my tokens. Would be about $1000 if I had staked them all which I’m gonna do soon.

Commercial Inside Release

the $ you make gets even WEAKER.
Watch out...
The US has been exporting a large portion of its inflationary pressure through its monetary policy, and the EU has been further pressurizing the situation. I've started mucking around the Forex again, and you can see the devastation that started after 2008, and has continued at an accelerated pace to the present.

Most struggling countries have seen their currencies devalued to pennies on the dollar.

The current surges in precious metals and crypto, are desperate people seeking relief from political pressures. Inevitably, the axe will fall. The US will not allow anything to compete with the Greenback.

Over70irregs

Watch out...
The US has been exporting a large portion of its inflationary pressure through its monetary policy, and the EU has been further pressurizing the situation. I've started mucking around the Forex again, and you can see the devastation that started after 2008, and has continued at an accelerated pace to the present.

Most struggling countries have seen their currencies devalued to pennies on the dollar.

The current surges in precious metals and crypto, are desperate people seeking relief from political pressures. Inevitably, the axe will fall. The US will not allow anything to compete with the Greenback.
Other countries are not giving US a choice.

Over70irregs

Expect this type liquidations to increase, wallstreet will torture it with volatility until all the rotation (weak) hands are out. Study. They are scared of you……

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_6229.jpeg

Over70irregs

A group of clowns on Twitter bought #Bitcoin before some of the best Wall Street firms with the best access to information.

And now Wall Street clients are coming after that Bitcoin

They will pay as much as they can to take your opportunity for generational wealth away from you.

They will pay you in worthless paper to take away your pristine asset and potentially the best form of collateral there ever will be.

Bitcoin will be $xxxk before we know it.
-Rajat

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
A group of clowns on Twitter bought #Bitcoin before some of the best Wall Street firms with the best access to information.

And now Wall Street clients are coming after that Bitcoin

They will pay as much as they can to take your opportunity for generational wealth away from you.

They will pay you in worthless paper to take away your pristine asset and potentially the best form of collateral there ever will be.

Bitcoin will be $xxxk before we know it.
-Rajat
They will try to scare you out of the market with 10k drops only to quickly buy up the dip ( the bitcoin you panic sold). Another reason for not keeping your bitcoin on exchanges or having bitcoin in paper instruments that you can sell in a second. You can’t quickly panic sell if your bitcoin is on a Trezor (hardware wallet) at home while you are at work during a manufactured dump.

Over70irregs

When daddy talks everybody sits at his feet and admires his pinky ring.
Any drop in price is being absolutely devoured by the ETFs. No sign of stopping.

Over70irregs

-No one tells you this….keep waiting for 8-1 raises.
The last 30 days 64,000 #bitcoin have been taken off Coinbase. If this continues they’ll be out of BTC in 160 days.
-Btc for freedom

Over70irregs

BlackRock investors bought more Bitcoin than daily supply (900) every single day so far! Tomorrow is Day 47 & the stacking continues.

In ~30 days, the daily supply drops from 900/day to 450/day 💥