Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

DO NOT ENTER YOUR #BITCOIN SEED PHRASE INTO YOUR PHONE OR INTO YOUR COMPUTER.

Store it offline, hidden somewhere nobody will be able to find it, and preferably stamped or engraved in metal so that you could recover those words even if your house burned down or got flooded.

Over70irregs

So funny. Bitcoin doesn’t care about having a relationship with Google. It’s a tool. It doesn’t have feelings. Ridiculous.

{This integration comes after years of Google's rocky relationship with Bitcoin. The tech giant banned Bitcoin-related ads in 2018 before reversing course in January 2024 and allowing Bitcoin ETF ads after their approval earlier this year. The policy change signaled Google's warming stance.}

Over70irregs

A country or sovereign just did this purchase. Crazy…… at the top even.
1711829093801.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For anyone still holding TRAC. I highly recommend bridging your tokens to gnosis and staking them.

It’s like if you had a choice to get a dividend from a stock you’re holding or not to. If you are already holding it and not selling of course you’d want a share of the revenue.
We need to talk about this brother.

I'm way out of the loop.
Kind of checked out of the crypto scene when it tanked so I wouldn't be tempted to do anything stupid.

Half my trac is is in roth IRAs so no staking.
A quarter is sitting in CB and a quarter was teleported. What happened with that? Do I need to bridge it back or what?

Guess I need to do some research.

Over70irregs

Is it a purchase? Did it come from an exchange wallet ? Where did it go to? Or did it go to an exchange?
Good point. It could be a transfer or purchase.
1 billion USD transaction
17 USD fee

a "real" bank would charge 10-30 million USD in fees

the fiat system is doomed to irrelevance
It will take time but you are correct. But it won’t go quietly. All it knows is exporting inflation and money laundering beats of war.

Over70irregs

We need to talk about this brother.

I'm way out of the loop.
Kind of checked out of the crypto scene when it tanked so I wouldn't be tempted to do anything stupid.

Half my trac is is in roth IRAs so no staking.
A quarter is sitting in CB and a quarter was teleported. What happened with that? Do I need to bridge it back or what?

Guess I need to do some research.
Fascinating 🤨……. Tell me more..

Commercial Inside Release

Probably afraid the wolves of the world are already poised with mountains of crypto to launder into pesos, then convert to dollars when dollarization finally happens.

He's got to be feeling all alone in the forest right now.

Over70irregs

At the rate they are accumulating, Blackrock will have over a Million Bitcoin by October. That’s not including Fidelity Microstrategy and the other 7 companies. This will be historic. Remember Apple 🍏, Microsoft ?…….. Your not getting it. There are people who still don’t have internet. It will be unobtainable for billions of people. Dude…

Over70irregs

🔥Goldman🔥, Citigroup join BlackRock’s $17 billion bitcoin product as APs

Some of the world’s largest banks are now authorized participants for BlackRock’s spot bitcoin ETF, which has seen surging interest.

Now, with active participation from Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, UBS and Citadel Securities, who are joining the likes of Jane Street Capital and JPMorgan as existing APs in the product, it’s more clear than ever that Wall Street is opening to investor interest in digital assets.

(Now see Goldman tell stories)🔥
1712344375064.png