Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Every exhange already has to report 10k withdraws to the irs.

the fud is coming on strong this week. Makes me think we really will blow the top off q3/q4 of this year.

what’s next? The pedo * on the blockchain? Same recycled bs they use every time to try snd stop the bull run

The “killing the environment really seems to be something they’re driving home this time

Faceplanted

The “killing the environment really seems to be something they’re driving home this time
The whole eth network only uses the same amount of electricity as YouTube over a year. It’s comical how they are making a point that honestly should be made concerning overgrown kids running gpus to play video game, or video propaganda sent out by platforms that censor any wrongthink like YouTube

not to mention power companies can’t just throttle down power in times when it isn’t needed as much, lots have turned to mining crypto during these periods.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The whole eth network only uses the same amount of electricity as YouTube over a year. It’s comical how they are making a point that honestly should be made concerning overgrown kids running gpus to play video game, or video propaganda sent out by platforms that censor any wrongthink like YouTube

not to mention power companies can’t just throttle down power in times when it isn’t needed as much, lots have turned to mining crypto during these periods.
Well, the miners have definitely made it tough to get a decent video card without paying through the nose.

Screenshot_20210521-115529.png

Faceplanted

it is pretty hilarious that they’re just recycling the same old narratives from 4 years ago and people are still buying it. Lol
And in today’s news, China bans crypto for the 8th time this week.

who do people think does mining in China? It’s literally the ccp gov, and approved high ranking ccp officials.

Faceplanted

If they are buying, why is the price dropping?
You don’t market buy thousands of bitcoin. You let normie * sell out of fear and you slowly buy up your target amount to keep the price low, while loading up more and more fud to accumulate.

this continued fud attack concerning China and green energy BS has me certain we’re gonna pump hard this summer.

its gonna be a white boy summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don’t market buy thousands of bitcoin. You let normie * sell out of fear and you slowly buy up your target amount to keep the price low, while loading up more and more fud to accumulate.

this continued fud attack concerning China and green energy BS has me certain we’re gonna pump hard this summer.

its gonna be a white boy summer.
Biden is China's beotch so they will do whatever they want.

Last edited by a moderator: