Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

This whole entire market is way overpriced I don't care if it's crypto, housing, the stock market too much speculation in this not going to and good my friend
The repo market is hilarious, inflation measurements had to change because it was getting out of control. Everything is inflated. Nothing is over valued If it is being purchased or traded at a price you don’t agree with.

I hope it all comes down tbh, but it won’t...... it will be a slow erosion of lifestyle.... but people won’t notice because they got Netflix and Facebook.

if only there was a deflationary asset,

if only there was a way to monetize and profit on the future of big data, automation, iot, and interconnectivity

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you think any country in this world is not another currency undermine them then you are absolutely insane
Well if you believe that then you're completely mistaken
If you think any different power in this world is going to let the cryptocurrency undermine their currency is what you will lose big time
“Undermine” their currency. I don’t think you have any idea what’s going on or what bitcoin is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Um, it's been a bad week.

I swear it's like crypto people are in a cult, they just can't admit when things aren't going well.

Just say hodl and let people think what they will.

oldngray

nowhere special
what-youve-lost.jpg

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
50 percent crash. Good thing everyone here bailed out at the top.

The level that then 50 percent
50 percent crash. Good thing everyone here bailed out at the top.

It was a hair under 5 k after the coronavirus took out all the financial markets in March 2020. It corrected from approx 65k and then crashes down to 30k.(as i type , it is around 38,700). So working with a 30k number , that is a 6x return on investment . What did you invest in the same time period that gave you a 6x return?????

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The level that then 50 percent

It was a hair under 5 k after the coronavirus took out all the financial markets in March 2020. It corrected from approx 65k and then crashes down to 30k.(as i type , it is around 38,700). So working with a 30k number , that is a 6x return on investment . What did you invest in the same time period that gave you a 6x return?????
For now. You get nervous or you in for the long haul?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
For now. You get nervous or you in for the long haul?
In less than a week , I will be holding the majority of my bitcoin more than a year and hence I’ll be looking at the cheaper long term capital gains tax, I’ll be looking for a good price like 79k to sell enough to quadruple my initial investment and let the rest ride a bit longer and sell more when my next price target is reached .

Nervous??? At times yes, I won’t lie.

Over70irregs

If you lose or destroy wallet are you cooked? Also chart comparing BTC from 2013 to present. Very interesting.

Attachments

• 1621939535952.png
    1621939535952.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 63