Black Diad Clip

dutchups

Hello everybody, a few months ago Ms Spoken was so kind to send me a black diad clip.
I`ve been using it every day.
And got a lot of jalous looks from my colleages!!!

But today it dropped from my belt, together with the diad.
The diad survived but the clip didn`t....

So the only diadclip in the Netherlands has passed away

Is there anybody out there who would be willing to send a or some new ones?
I would be willing to pay (could use paypal) or return the favour by sending something european in return.
We will work something out..

Kind regards from a sunny Holland!!!!
DutchUPS

browniehound

Hello everybody, a few months ago Ms Spoken was so kind to send me a black diad clip.
I`ve been using it every day.
And got a lot of jalous looks from my colleages!!!

But today it dropped from my belt, together with the diad.
The diad survived but the clip didn`t....

So the only diadclip in the Netherlands has passed away

Is there anybody out there who would be willing to send a or some new ones?
I would be willing to pay (could use paypal) or return the favour by sending something european in return.
We will work something out..

Kind regards from a sunny Holland!!!!
DutchUPS

Dutch, send me a gram of hash and I'll send you 10 DIAD clips. It is legal there, right? I'm joking of course.

If you PM your address I'd be happy to send you one. You are talking about the DIAD 4 clip, correct?

Ms Spoken

For the record please let it be known that I sent my clip without any acceptance of any money transaction. Glad to help another UPSer out.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't see why UPS in Holland can't supply their own employees with equipment. It would seem that if they can supply DIADs, the clip for them should be no problem. Maybe someone in Louisville can stick some in their boxes if that is where their DIADs go to be repaired.:tongue_sm

Ms Spoken

Thanks BrownieHound,
While I now have to fight the UPS Gestapo because of a little black clip I hope you enjoy your HASH that your asking for.
MS (not Mentally Screwed) thats for you BC

Cementups

Box Monkey
There are actually two different clips. one is about 6 inches long and just a little hook on it to hold the little metal hook onthe bottom of the DIAD. I just saw the new one on someone belt and it just looks like a bigger o-hook to hook the DIAD on.

jasar13

PM me dutch and I will make sure you get the clips. Scratch is right....if you have DIAD4 your center should be able to order them. If not I will get them to you.

When I moved to Montana I brought one clip with me. Other drivers had never seen one before. Now all I can get are those crappy diad 4 clips.

brown bomber

brown bomber
we have to fight for DIAD pens..they keep disappearing between the time you punch out and punch back in the next morning...and by the way there are no DR bags available in our bldg. heavy rain today..oh well

DS

Fenderbender
Seriously though, we need a Brown Café “Supply Sergeant”. Someone like Radar from MASH.
You got me thinking dude,if the browncafe was mash,
Who would be relative to who?
I could be Hunnicutt...just putting in time
tieguy could be either father Mulcahey,or Frank burns
Chanahon would be Col. Potter
Ms spoken an split the job with moreluck to be radar
Tooner could be Margaret Hoolahan
I guess that makes over9five hawkeye
and Cheryl is brass
theres a whole lot of other names I cant remember
Oh yea Klinger...that would have to be raw
maybe you guys have some better ideas...
I`m starting to visualize the hogans hero`s roster