Black FedEx driver punched

imjanedoe

banned slut
I got robbed by 4 men of mexican descent in my package car, had to wait an hour for the POlice, finish my route, and got a union letter, for getting robbed. Didnt make the news.
Scary. Sometimes it’s your own people too. These stories were passed onto me. Back when UPS did cash on delivery an ex employee ordered a bunch of expensive computers or something all 10:30 Air, robbed the driver. I think they blind folded him and he was able to recognize one of the voices. They found out who it was.
Another situation where a driver was held at gun point and thrown in the back before we had fobs. The guys robbing him couldn’t drive stick or get the car going so the driver was able to manually open the back door and escape. I don’t think UPS likes attention like that. They barely started installing locks bc the mall trucks kept getting broken into.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Scary. Sometimes it’s your own people too. These stories were passed onto me. Back when UPS did cash on delivery an ex employee ordered a bunch of expensive computers or something all 10:30 Air, robbed the driver. I think they blind folded him and he was able to recognize one of the voices. They found out who it was.
Another situation where a driver was held at gun point and thrown in the back before we had fobs. The guys robbing him couldn’t drive stick or get the car going so the driver was able to manually open the back door and escape. I don’t think UPS likes attention like that. They barely started installing locks bc the mall trucks kept getting broken into.
I knew 2 drivers that were robbed, one tied up in the back of the truck.

imjanedoe

banned slut
I had a shotgun pulled on me last peak. It was around 10pm, all the house’s lights were off so I figured they were asleep. Dropped some GAP bags at the front door and walked back down their driveway when I hear, “HEY MOTHER——ER STOP RIGHT THERE!” I turned around to see a dude with a Remington 870 at the ready. He realized who I was almost immediately and lowered his shotgun, “UPS?! What the hell are you doing out so late?! I almost shot you!” I kinda laughed nervously, “Well, I’m glad you didn’t..”
This is why I refuse to deliver in the rentals during peak. It gets dark fast and people get trigger happy

imjanedoe

banned slut
I knew 2 drivers that were robbed, one tied up in the back of the truck.
A whole syndicate in a building ….clerks porters management sorters loaders u name it. All sent expensive items to a specific truck relabeled and everything. Said person would redistribute the goods on road. This happened for years. Then one day 25-30 ppl got arrested force quit or disappeared. The porters would hide trash under the bags Omg it was like prison movie