Black Friday pay

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Since it was paid at double time for us I would not settle for less than two optional holidays in return.

It should have been double time and a half, or at least it is/was where I am. Paid time and a half for working a holiday, plus the paid holiday. We'll still get paid for working the day but just straight time. So what we'll be losing is the extra half time for the time worked and the paid holiday. To come out even we should get a day off where we get time and a half, or 12/13.5 hours of straight time.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It should have been double time and a half, or at least it is/was where I am. Paid time and a half for working a holiday, plus the paid holiday. We'll still get paid for working the day but just straight time. So what we'll be losing is the extra half time for the time worked and the paid holiday. To come out even we should get a day off where we get time and a half, or 12/13.5 hours of straight time.
My local was paid double time for all hours worked plus holiday pay.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will be paid for your hours worked but there will be no premium pay for the day.

Delivered

It's in the Ohio Rider which they did not open for negotiations

1p8sXqqahhENkjyxiQC-DNtp8Z0htWmIr

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

Yes, we will be losing the holiday pay for BF and will be given an additional option day in return.
What do you mean "we"? You won't be part of any BF manning thank God
You're not even part of the team now so lose the term "we".