Black Friday

CJinx

Yeah real convincing from someone who pushes paperwork and talks on the phone all day.
Yes, well... When the boxes fall apart (be it a bowflex or a swing set or bunk bed), guess who has to put them back together and in presentable shape for delivery? If I can move them around without getting banged up, anyone else can too.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yes, well... When the boxes fall apart (be it a bowflex or a swing set or bunk bed), guess who has to put them back together and in presentable shape for delivery? If I can move them around without getting banged up, anyone else can too.
Unassisted? No I don't think so. Out on the road without help it's a whole different ballgame.

CJinx

Yes, unassisted. "Team lift" is a nice concept but rarely is there a team to utilize. It's just a matter of having the right equipment for the job and not trying to move things with brute force alone. and again, putting the leverage on your back is asking for a world of trouble.

Cactus

Yes, unassisted. "Team lift" is a nice concept but rarely is there a team to utilize. It's just a matter of having the right equipment for the job and not trying to move things with brute force alone. and again, putting the leverage on your back is asking for a world of trouble.
Yawn.

Nick9075

Anyone else planning on making all of their Christmas purchases on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I've got my wife putting together lists. I want my porch filled with boxes. Going to order some of the big annoying things (trampoline, big wheels, playground for the backyard). Might even order a total gym just to send it back. Going to be hilarious!

Why just to have something to brag about. Too many people on edge looking for a fight at the stores. I do all purchases online

CJinx

lol

Cactus, feel free to throw your back out trying to manhandle a box that weighs more than I do; the rest of us will utilize carts, pallet jacks and hand trucks to move things around with 1/4 the effort.

MAKAVELI

lol

Cactus, feel free to throw your back out trying to manhandle a box that weighs more than I do; the rest of us will utilize carts, pallet jacks and hand trucks to move things around with 1/4 the effort.

Wow, you are so smart! You sure are wasting that talent at FedEx .

STFXG

lol

Holding up that gut and manboobs he's grown working for express is straining his back as it is. I'm surprised the weight of more than one envelope hasn't toppled him over.

Cactus

Holding up that gut and manboobs he's grown working for express is straining his back as it is. I'm surprised the weight of more than one envelope hasn't toppled him over.
i've been doing this job longer than you have and still doing fine. BTW our weight limit is 150 lbs. since your too stupid to remember that.

Last edited:

Cactus

lol

Sounds like every day at your Ground office is it sucks to be you day.

CJinx

If it sucks to have everything we need to not get hurt on the job... Then yes, it does suck to be me.
But then again I have a nice cushy chair and a desk, not much opportunity for injury aside from the occasional paper cut.

overflowed

Must be real nice to have no stairs to hump that bowflex or a swing set or bunk bed up?