Black Panther shoots cop in head, Florida.

oldngray

nowhere special
I can hear the *ing mumble mouth just looking at him.
E4niZJXWEAcB-Yo.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
That dude neck tattoo and all doesn’t seem like a dangerous individual to me. I’m usually a pretty good judge, but I guess you never know.
Crazy to blow away a cop, he looks like he had :censored2: to live for but got caught up in that radical BLM black panther non sense.

oldngray

nowhere special
Daytona Beach police Chief Jakari Young tweeted early Saturday that suspect Othal Toreyane Resheen Wallace, 29, known as "O-Zone," had been taken into custody.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Daytona Beach police Chief Jakari Young tweeted early Saturday that suspect Othal Toreyane Resheen Wallace, 29, known as "O-Zone," had been taken into custody.

The property where Wallace was found was owned by militant group NFAC (Not friend---ing Around Coalition), the chief said, according to the newspaper.

They own property? Lol.
Hopefully there's some more arrests coming for aiding this scum.

El Correcto

god is dead
The property where Wallace was found was owned by militant group NFAC (Not friend---ing Around Coalition), the chief said, according to the newspaper.

They own property? Lol.
Hopefully there's some more arrests coming for aiding this scum.
That would be super racist though. All of Florida would burn.

over9five

Staff member
Hope they take care of business when they find him.

Sounds like they did NOT take care of business. WTH, should have been shot while resisting.