Blizzard

Purplepackage

Like I said, according to what was published online it looked like about 10-12 inches. If I saw 30 inches of snow, I wouldn't even attempt reporting to work. Maybe for days!

Im not sure where you saw photos from then. South east PA got hammered over 30inches in some places and new jersey/DC/Virginia were also hammered with 20-25inches.

Think about 25 inches of snow in a major city where there is no place to clear it away

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Im not sure where you saw photos from then. South east PA got hammered over 30inches in some places and new jersey/DC/Virginia were also hammered with 20-25inches.

Think about 25 inches of snow in a major city where there is no place to clear it away
That's why I'm stayin' in Texas!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Key words: snow melter

images

The Philadelphia airport used them to melt the snow and dump the water down the storm drain. Saw the news that they'll be up and runnung by Monday afternoon

NYC uses them too: but i thought they just shove the snow to the river

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No operations Friday or Saturday in this area. The east coast shutdown will help us out. We'll be caught up by Wednesday, aided in part by the east coast shutdown. Then we get a surge from the east coast shippers once they get back up and running. Gonna be busy for a couple of weeks!

59 Dano

My station is having "limited operations" tomorrow. Only the counter will be open from 12:00 to 16:00. No deliveries or pickups will be made.

Will you have your Monday freight coming in? We got our Fri/Sat freight yesterday and will have our Mon tomorrow. We will go onroad tomorrow and have all hands on deck.

Purplepackage

Will you have your Monday freight coming in? We got our Fri/Sat freight yesterday and will have our Mon tomorrow. We will go onroad tomorrow and have all hands on deck.

I'm not sure what we are getting, I know that everyone is working and I imagine that our 4x10s who get a day off during the week will be working that day this week

59 Dano

The airports have been closed since yesterday, possibly Friday night. Ours is supposed to open in the morning. No inbound freight all weekend.

Ah. Our Friday plane was very late, Saturday was on-time. Monday freight is at the ramp now. We have the worst part behind us, good luck to you guys.