BLM means WHAT ????

JJinVA

A majority of of the country condemns your pos POTUS. Thanks for the help!!!!!!

I only call Trump God Emperor just because I know it burns your a** lol but Im hardly a worshipper. I definitely think we need more militant leadership than a reality TV star. He's leaps and bounds better than Obama and the Bush family though. Both of those families belong in prison.

The big package

I only call Trump God Emperor just because I know it burns your a** lol but Im hardly a worshipper. I definitely think we need more militant leadership than a reality TV star. He's leaps and bounds better than Obama and the Bush family though. Both of those families belong in prison.
Militant , as in bringing back the military draft for all these disrespectful little brat's , I'm in !!!

newfie

i have no problem owning trump. Trump is fighting the fight of the rightous against the anti christ. Our hero is far from perfect but he's the man with the sword and the balls to stand up and fight for us.

MAKAVELI

Burns my ass? Lol
Your emperor will be nothing more than a fat former *president, come November. Lol

newfie

No matter the circumstance you :censored2: will always justify an unarmed person of color to be murdered by the police.

there were 10 of them in 2019 that fit that description. But hell bro you homies wack more then that going through the Macdonalds drive thru line. you brothers are harder on your own race then any KKK grand dragon ever was.

MAKAVELI

there were 10 of them in 2019 that fit that description. But hell bro you homies wack more then that going through the Macdonalds drive thru line. you brothers are harder on your own race then any KKK grand dragon ever was.
# white on white violence. Lol

newfie

# white on white violence. Lol

In fact if i was a black man i think i'd rather attend a KKK meeting then hang out with my brothers and sisters in the lovely accomadations provided me by my white liberal plantation master. My chances of surviving there would be much better then a weekend in chicago.
trump aint killing no brothers but the brother next door might do so just because.

MAKAVELI

In fact if i was a black man i think i'd rather attend a KKK meeting then hang out with my brothers and sisters in the lovely accomadations provided me by my white liberal plantation master. My chances of surviving there would be much better then a weekend in chicago.
trump aint killing no brothers but the brother next door might do so just because.
Fact. Whites are killed by whites in majority. Lol

newfie

Fact. Whites are killed by whites in majority. Lol

oh ok i guess you need that to justify shucking and jiving for master . Your race has sold out to white liberal . If he does not kill you before you're born in one of his abortion mills he'll starve you growing up, keep you stupid in his BS inner city schools and then he'll make sure you kill each other in one of those :censored2: neighborhoods he sticks you in.

meanwhile he'll tell you trump is the bad guy so you dont pay attention to how white liberals have fricked your life and your race up.

MAKAVELI

oh ok i guess you need that to justify shucking and jiving for master . Your race has sold out to white liberal . If he does not kill you before you're born in one of his abortion mills he'll starve you growing up, keep you stupid in his BS inner city schools and then he'll make sure you kill each other in one of those :censored2: neighborhoods he sticks you in.

meanwhile he'll tell you trump is the bad guy so you dont pay attention to how white liberals have fricked your life and your race up.
Hey if you're happy watching your race die off then good for you , I guess
democrats dont care. they're bringing in the south americans as a back up plan
So you have no care or answer to the white on white violence in Murica? Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'd call it Black Liberal Marxists.....

but the truth is it's probably majority white pseudo-intellectual entitled Democrats who are desperate to virtue signal by supporting this radical anti-American POS organization.

JJinVA

No matter the circumstance you :censored2: will always justify an unarmed person of color to be murdered by the police.

And no matter how many crimes the person has committed prior, including at the time of being shot, you will treat them as Chocolate Angels From Heaven who were justttttt turnin' their lives 'round. Found Jeebus. Were goin back to school...

I don't have a problem defending an innocent black man who was brutalized by police, but black ppl have cried wolf so many times when body cam video comes out later that no one takes it seriously anymore.

MAKAVELI

And no matter how many crimes the person has committed prior, including at the time of being shot, you will treat them as Chocolate Angels From Heaven who were justttttt turnin' their lives 'round. Found Jeebus. Were goin back to school...

I don't have a problem defending an innocent black man who was brutalized by police, but black ppl have cried wolf so many times when body can video comes out later that no one takes it seriously anymore.
There's this thing called the constitution. You should look it up. :wink2:

JJinVA

I'd call it Black Liberal Marxists.....

but the truth is it's probably majority white pseudo-intellectual entitled Democrats who are desperate to virtue signal by supporting this radical anti-American POS organization.

That's true. There was a study done that only one in 6 blm'ers were actually black. Which is why I said leave it to the white American liberal to hijack a black man's movement. Typical