BLM means WHAT ????

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
BLM was started to protest about police brutality and injustice. Gang and gun violence has there own movements. All of you cuckservatives are welcome to join both causes. Hope this helps.....
I'll grant that was why it was initially started ... now it has been taken over by Marxists (in their own words) and they don't care about protecting Blacks.
Blacks get killed, "That's just collateral."

MAKAVELI

I'll grant that was why it was initially started ... now it has been taken over by Marxists (in their own words) and they don't care about protecting Blacks.
Blacks get killed, "That's just collateral."
Where is your concern for white on white violence? Or is that just collateral?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Where is your concern for white on white violence? Or is that just collateral?
I'm not concerned because it is all part of the system.
I take precautions to ensure I'm not a victim but if it happens, it happens.
Collateral.
Oh I see, you like to portray the black man as an inherently violent person while ignoring your own violent tendencies as as a white male. Lok
That does not make sense as a reply to my post.
I don't think any human is inherently 'violent' but most are capable of it under given circumstances.
I think most people want to just live their lives without other's interference.

vantexan

That does not make sense as a reply to my post.
I don't think any human is inherently 'violent' but most are capable of it under given circumstances.
I think most people want to just live their lives without other's interference.
Going to have to disagree on that. I've known guys who were always looking to bully, and used force all the time.

refineryworker05

The idea that black people don't care about the lives of their loved ones.... is irrational, very sick, and false and I don't care who expresses that belief. The idea that BLM doesn't care about black people killed by other black people is a very strange argument and has no basis in reality.

This is the same old game, black people talk about their rights and material conditions the desire to be treated like everyone else, and the response is what about black crime. What about "black violence".

These questions are apart of a sick ideology, crime has nothing to do with skin color, and the vast vast vast majority of black Americans aren't violent criminals so why are they connected to the fact that some individual black people are violent criminals?

This is done to connect the black race as a whole to violence and crime and to paint crime as being caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race. Crime is transformed from a societal issue impacted by various factors to a collective black racial failing caused by what is collectively wrong within the black race that proves the depravity of black people and delegitimizes their claims for justice.

JJinVA

The idea that black people don't care about the lives of their loved ones.... is irrational, very sick, and false and I don't care who expresses that belief. The idea that BLM doesn't care about black people killed by other black people is a very strange argument and has no basis in reality.

This is the same old game, black people talk about their rights and material conditions the desire to be treated like everyone else, and the response is what about black crime. What about "black violence".

These questions are apart of a sick ideology, crime has nothing to do with skin color, and the vast vast vast majority of black Americans aren't violent criminals so why are they connected to the fact that some individual black people are violent criminals?

This is done to connect the black race as a whole to violence and crime and to paint crime as being caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race. Crime is transformed from a societal issue impacted by various factors to a collective black racial failing caused by what is collectively wrong within the black race that proves the depravity of black people and delegitimizes their claims for justice.

The black community has attached itself to violence, not whitey. Nice try though.

Regards to depravity. When I see trailer parks shooting each other everyday and killing kids I'll buy that argument. Trailer parks are high in alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and gun ownership and I don't believe I've seen even a single shooting in a trailer park anywhere in the US this year, let alone every single day. Maybe try some personal accountability.

You can almost taste the irony here...

Last edited:

vantexan

In other words we must only talk about the rare times a white kills a black as if that's all that ever happens.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Crime is transformed from a societal issue impacted by various factors to a collective black racial failing caused by what is collectively wrong within the black race that proves the depravity of black people and delegitimizes their claims for justice.
It is BLM itself that is trying to "transform crime from a societal issue impacted by various factors to a collective black" inequality issue.

It's a lie, and perpetuating the myth of systemic racism diverts attention from the real issues within a segment of black culture that results in the fact that blacks as a percentage of the population, commit a disproportionally large amount of crime.