BLM vs Bundy

bbsam

Staff member
Bundy's armed supporters showed up after the BLM moved in with a paramilitary force, so the escalation started with BLM and Bundy supporters were a response to that action.
Neither you nor I know the logistics of what happened from day one to final escalation. Had it been a true paramilitary operation, I doubt the supporters could have gotten anywhere near the ranch.

oldngray

nowhere special
Neither you nor I know the logistics of what happened from day one to final escalation. Had it been a true paramilitary operation, I doubt the supporters could have gotten anywhere near the ranch.

BLM did try to block the supporters.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
blm7.jpg
blm1.jpg
blm4.jpg
blm7.jpg blm1.jpg blm4.jpg
You mean these images?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
if you found those, you found the others but just don't want to put the full story forth. Looks like some of those guns are tazers.
This was inexcusable behavior by a BLM army that shouldn't even exist over a situation that has more to it than it would appear.

oldngray

nowhere special
Imagine how the left would have reacted if the Park Service had reacted the same way to Occupy Wall Street squatters. Oops. I forgot. Hypocritical liberals. And agents of the Park service ARE law enforcement and authorized to carry weapons. BLM isn't.

bbsam

Staff member
Imagine how the left would have reacted if the Park Service had reacted the same way to Occupy Wall Street squatters. Oops. I forgot. Hypocritical liberals. And agents of the Park service ARE law enforcement and authorized to carry weapons. BLM isn't.
one of the vehicles clearly says "RANGER". Think maybe they are with the park service?

Anf I don't recall the occupy movement as being armed. They were, however, pepper sprayed and dragged off.

oldngray

nowhere special
one of the vehicles clearly says "RANGER". Think maybe they are with the park service?

Anf I don't recall the occupy movement as being armed. They were, however, pepper sprayed and dragged off.

BLM had to bring in help from outside agencies which were armed. And you were much more likely to a victim of a crime at an OWS site than at Bundy's ranch so concealed carry would have been a good idea for many. And OWS trashed the areas they occupied which is ironic since many were also environmentalists. In any event, OWS was treated with kid gloves in comparison with Bundy.

bbsam

Staff member
BLM had to bring in help from outside agencies which were armed. And you were much more likely to a victim of a crime at an OWS site than at Bundy's ranch so concealed carry would have been a good idea for many. And OWS trashed the areas they occupied which is ironic since many were also environmentalists. In any event, OWS was treated with kid gloves in comparison with Bundy.
You expect federal officials to treat Bundy and company with pepper spray? That's the proverbial "knife to a gun fight".