BLM vs Bundy

MAKAVELI

Can't believe you actually posted that.
And I can't believe there is still people like Bundy and Sterling. If Bundy and his supporters can't back up their tough talk, then they need to shut the friend up and let the courts handle it. And btw , shielding yourself with women and children make you a p ...ssy in my book.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And I can't believe there is still people like Bundy and Sterling. If Bundy and his supporters can't back up their tough talk, then they need to shut the friend up and let the courts handle it. And btw , shielding yourself with women and children make you a p ...ssy in my book.
"people like Bundy & Sterling ??"

You mean people with a personal opinion ??? We all have our own personal opinion and there is no law that says we have to align with yours.

MAKAVELI

"people like Bundy & Sterling ??"

You mean people with a personal opinion ??? We all have our own personal opinion and there is no law that says we have to align with yours.
Yes you are free to be racist nutcases if you want. That doesn't mean I have to respect you or your opinion. That's my right.

oldngray

nowhere special
I probably wouldn't like Bundy if I met him in person but that is no excuse to blind myself to the facts of the case. That would also be a bigoted and prejudicial attitude.

oldngray

nowhere special
True. He said, "as far as I know..." which is that he hadn't looked into the facts of the matter. I simply point him in the direction of the truth.
There were pictures of armed supporters so I don't see how that point can be debated. I did see some media reports that tried to exaggerate how well armed they were but there is no question they did have guns. How openly they carried and how aggressive their actions were is unclear though.

bbsam

Staff member
There were pictures of armed supporters so I don't see how that point can be debated. I did see some media reports that tried to exaggerate how well armed they were but there is no question they did have guns. How openly they carried and how aggressive their actions were is unclear though.
What's the phrase? "Don't draw weapon unless you're ready and willing to use it."?

oldngray

nowhere special
What's the phrase? "Don't draw weapon unless you're ready and willing to use it."?
Not usually stated as draw weapon but don't point your weapon and keep your finger off the trigger. Drawing a weapon usually only refers to police because they have to justify every time they pull that pistol out of its holster. That phrase isn't used in other situations.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not usually stated as draw weapon but don't point your weapon and keep your finger off the trigger. Drawing a weapon usually only refers to police because they have to justify every time they pull that pistol out of its holster. That phrase isn't used in other situations.

Who is this idiot aiming at? Why is his finger on the trigger? Why is he there ARMED with a sniper rifle?

Who gave this maroon authority to take up a sniper position and aim at law enforcement acting under the protection of a court order?

Why do people with guns ache for a gunfight with the government? What makes these people think they can win a shootout with government forces, whether local police, state police, national guard or US military?

bundysniper.jpg

Either way, these idiots with guns show how ridiculous it is to allow everyone to have weapons.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
These people have a right to be armed. They have a right to assemble peaceably. But just like any inflamed situation, things can go horribly wrong very, very quickly. And rb1 wondered why the feds go in hot?! Swat teams break down doors of less heavily armed drug houses every day.

oldngray

nowhere special
These people have a right to be armed. They have a right to assemble peaceably. But just like any inflamed situation, things can go horribly wrong very, very quickly. And rb1 wondered why the feds go in hot?! Swat teams break down doors of less heavily armed drug houses every day.

Bundy's armed supporters showed up after the BLM moved in with a paramilitary force, so the escalation started with BLM and Bundy supporters were a response to that action.