BLM vs Bundy

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OWS is about people who want the government to interfere in everyone's lives so they don't have to work. Apples and Oranges...
LOL... you're lack of understanding of that movement goes to show how much they failed, and gives insight into why they failed. A movement like that doesn't stand a chance in the modern US political environment, neither does Bundy. Both are lost causes.

Last edited:

brett636

LOL... you're lack of understanding of that movement goes to show how bad they failed, and gives insight into why they failed. A movement like that doesn't stand a chance in the modern US political environment, neither does Bundy. Both are lost causes.

What am I missing then? You have a bunch of college dropouts sleeping in tents in a park demanding they are given everything everybody else has had to work for. That is OWS in a nutshell.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well color me shocked. You took the government's side and you got the facts wrong. Imagine that.

Correct me then. Show me where the BLM is "stealing" his cows. Show me where the BLM instructed its officers to "steal" anything. Show me where a federal court DIDNT rule against Bundy.

Go ahead.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
outdone.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are snakes in Nevada...

The Nevada rancher who forced the federal Bureau of Land Management to back down last week may have been targeted because a Chinese solar company with ties to Sen. Harry Reid's son wants the land for an energy plant, several websites report.

A report on Godfatherpolitics, says Chinese energy giant ENN Energy Group wants to use federal land as part of its effort to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant in the southern Nevada desert. Rory Reid, the son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, is representing ENN in their efforts to locate in Nevada.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I doubt if Mr. Bundy is the only person in America who is in arrears in payment to BLM.
Where I have lived, people build cabins in the canyons and it's all gov't land that is leased. When it comes to places like Utah & Nevada etc....the gov't owns most of the land. They lease it out.

oldngray

nowhere special
I doubt if Mr. Bundy is the only person in America who is in arrears in payment to BLM.
Where I have lived, people build cabins in the canyons and it's all gov't land that is leased. When it comes to places like Utah & Nevada etc....the gov't owns most of the land. They lease it out.

Harry Reid used BLM to force out the ranchers and Bundy was the last one left near Las Vegas. The ranchers that were forced out were just paid back what they had paid to lease the grazing rights. BLM offered Bundy a fraction of what his land was worth and when he refused they used regulations to try to bankrupt him. All so Reid and his sons could get land cheap to make a profit.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The guy is a "freegrazer", wanting to earn a living off of somebody elses property. I hope the courts ruin this guy and puts him out of business.

I crack up at these yahoos with guns that call themselves a "militia" even though there is no such thing any longer. On the other hand, if they wanted to be a recognized "militia", they would have to comply with the second amendment and the militia act of 1792 and be REGULATED by the US GOVERNMENT.

In the meantime, since there are no longer recognized militias in this country, so these yahoos are nothing more than terrorists with guns attempting to subvert the US Government.

All militia members had to register with the US Government and had to be regulated by ranks.

Cliven Bundy is a deadbeat freegrazer and its just that simple.

Bunch of rednecks all out in the desert being propped up by FOX news and conservative talking heads.

LIke a circus of inbreds with guns.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

H'mmmm I wonder if Harry is aware that American people pay his salary & that an American President violates the law everyday .

oldngray

nowhere special
Nevada Sen. Harry Reid may have another reason for getting pesky cattle ranchers like Cliven Bundy out of the way. As Reuters has reported, "(Reid) and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert." To mitigate this commercial land use, other land had to be set aside. That land was Bundy's ranch.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/04/cliven-bundy-whats-really-behind.html