BLM vs Bundy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder where all those vehicles that the BLM used last week went { 100 vehicles each containing 2 officers } ?
Better yet why does the BLM need so many ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 1993 the BLM when they enacted these fees, they said it was compensation for damages, without a definition of what was damaged .
For Bundy to pay these fees would be to admit guilt of something that has never been defined .

moreluck

golden ticket member
dana-loesch_bundy-ranch.jpg

wkmac

Beyond 1848' was more what I had in mind. After 1848' on some level you have a point but that rests of the ideal that organize nationstates are legit in their automatic assertion of jurisdiction. I hold no such ideal as you well know. Besides, if it were legit in a state of nature, it wouldn't need a gun to maintain it's effects and action. It's own goodness would naturally draw most all people to it, however history shows an opposite effect that appears to be escalating, thus the Bundy standoff.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-ancestral-rights

Cliven Bundy has trumpeted his "ancestral rights" in his land-use dispute with the federal government, but a report on Monday from a Nevada television station placed doubt on the defiant rancher's claims.

KLAS in Las Vegas obtained property records showing that Bundy's parents purchased the family's ranch in 1948. The Bunkerville, Nev. ranch has been the site of a tense standoff with the federal government over Bundy's use of land managed by the Bureau of Land Management.

Those records appear to contradict Bundy's own history of the ranch, as well as his biography.

Last edited by a moderator:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Who would have guessed the welfare rancher is a racist, as well?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/04/...aders-slam-controversial.html#storylink=promo

Fair Use excerpt:
That was enough for several Republican and conservative leaders. Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus, in a statement Thursday, said 'Bundy's comments are completely beyond the pale. Both highly offensive and 100 percent wrong on race.'

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., a potential 2016 presidential candidate who has been trying to make inroads among African-American voters, said Bundy's comments 'on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him.'

Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., who once called Bundy 'a patriot,' denounced the rancher's comments about African-Americans.

'Sen. Heller completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy's appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way,' Chandler Smith, a Heller spokesperson, said in a statement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is this the best one can do , using that well worn out race card from The New York Times ?
Bundy did make those claims & he is right about the system that welcomes laziness .
Where are most of the Planned Parenthood clinic located ?
Which groups has a higher percentage of convicted criminal vs the general population ?

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why did the FAA issue a Temporary Flight Restriction over the Bundy Ranch for 30 days ?
It should be noted that the FAA nor did the BLM release an advisory stating the TFR was lifted
on the same day the BLM halted its cattle impoundment operation at the ranch .

roadrunner2012

Troll
Is this the best one can do , using that well worn out race card from The New York Times ?
Bundy did make those claims & he is right about the system that welcomes laziness .
Where are most of the Planned Parenthood clinic located ?
Which groups has a higher percentage of convicted criminal vs the general population ?

Do you realize what you sound like?

If, by percentage, do you want to compare NV welfare cattle ranchers to a whole group of humans, you are likely to be sorely disappointed.

BTW, I didn't use the NYT, I found the most politically neutral site I could, and quoted Republican leadership, who wisely stepped away from this joke of a man.

Even the duplicitous Hannity had nothing but venom for him:

Conservative media titan Sean Hannity, formerly one of Nevada rancher Clive Bundy's strongest advocates, expressed his vehement disgust Thursday with the latter's remarks on slavery.

Bundy's comments "are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me," Hannity said during his radio show.