Bolton make world go boom boom?

El Correcto

god is dead
Either way.

We most definitely shouldn’t base foreign policy on Ben Stiller
movies.

You should probably figure out how to go :censored2: yourself, I think you can do it!
I’m not basing it off a movie. I’m just saying that’s how I want this thing to play out. The movie is just an accurate description of how our foreign policy should be with North Korea. They always do this and get paid off, like giving a screaming child the candy they want in the grocery store, it’s time to take them outside and bust that ass.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bolton is the man to do that, he has declared WMDs and national security threats with less evidence and regimes have been toppled. It’s time for a regime change in North Korea, hell its been overdue since the Korean War.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not basing it off a movie. I’m just saying that’s how I want this thing to play out. The movie is just an accurate description of how our foreign policy should be with North Korea. They always do this and get paid off, like giving a screaming child the candy they want in the grocery store, it’s time to take them outside and bust that ass.
What they have always wanted is international recognition, partly by means of a sit down with a US president. Little Donnie isn't too bright.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bolton demonstrating how big the atomic mushroom will be in North Korea.
john-bolton.jpg