Bolton make world go boom boom?

vantexan

So you simply accept it? There is no improvement to be made?
There will be no resolving the race issue until all white men and black women are eliminated so that black men and white women can at last be together. Hispanics and Asians will have to leave too.

bbsam

Staff member
There will be no resolving the race issue until all white men and black women are eliminated so that black men and white women can at last be together. Hispanics and Asians will have to leave too.
And that’s why you need to be smacked in the face with it at every turn. Because you accept ignorance.

vantexan

thats not the same thing.

dangerous in terms of invasions / bombs, etc.
Why would you want to come to such an evil country? Why not point out the good we do? Why not point out the many countries today living freely because of millions of Americans dying there to free them? It's not all good, not all bad either, but one would never know it from your posts.

floridays

And that’s why you need to be smacked in the face with it at every turn. Because you accept ignorance.
I'll take a brunette, how about you sam, I bet you go blonde, really stick it to the white man. Seriously you're now deciding who needs to be smacked in the face and when. Pretty disgraceful.

vantexan

I'll take a brunette, how about you sam, I bet you go blonde, really stick it to the white man. Seriously you're now deciding who needs to be smacked in the face and when. Pretty disgraceful.
Well, he is a moderator. I forget that sometimes with his posts, but then it just smacks me right in the face. :)