Bolton make world go boom boom?

newfie

Funny, neocons like you preach about ending foreign aid yet support wasting taxpayer money on Israel. Bunch of hypocrites.

And when someone calls you out on it, you cry racism.... because not only are you clueless about how much of a foreign policy disaster it is, you also don't know the difference between a race, a religion, and a nationality.

Hilarious.
lmao, what a :censored2:.

you did not explain your racism?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Now that's the ultimate in hypocrisy.
That's what you, @Sportello, @Jones, @bbsam, @ImWaitingForTheDay, etc., etc. etc. do.
If you can't come back with a good point, play the race card.
I genuinely don't care what drumpf supporters think anymore. If after the last 15 months you're still supporting this undignified POS traitor, then you yourself are an undignified POS traitor. Not that you were ever anything else to begin with, just saying...drumpf is the proof you're human garbage.

newfie

Mkay.... apparently there's another :censored2: who doesn't know the difference that wants to play. lulz
hook.jpg

I'm enjoying watching you squirm as I highlight your exteme racist philosophy.

newfie

I genuinely don't care what drumpf supporters think anymore. If after the last 15 months you're still supporting this undignified POS traitor, then you yourself are an undignified POS traitor. Not that you were ever anything else to begin with, just saying...drumpf is the proof you're human garbage.

that's why you're here cause you don't care what trump supports think I love me some Donald trump . Greatest president ever. Who else could get so much accomplished in such a short time while fighting so many snowflakes on so many fronts.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
that's why you're here cause you don't care what trump supports think I love me some Donald trump . Greatest president ever. Who else could get so much accomplished in such a short time while fighting so many snowflakes on so many fronts.
The scary part is you're serious.

vantexan

That you would call him a traitor, which is all based on lies, shows you're not as bright as us human garbage. Sucks to be you!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Thanks for proving my point.
Keep on hating ... it becomes you.