Bolton make world go boom boom?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I understand your instinctual fear of the unknown.
Maybe if you read it , you would not reject it out of fear.
I am alergic to BS. All I could think of is that is the perfect reason there should be gun control. Because some people are just too stupid to allowed to own firearms

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So everyone's first instinct is to bash a puppy dog in the head with a rock when they are young, because puppies are different? Is that your hypothesis?
Not until about age three when the human infant begins to understand the "I, thou" relationship.
Most babies are scared of that which is not the same as their parents and tribe.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Not until about age three when the human infant begins to understand the "I, thou" relationship.
Most babies are scared of that which is not the same as their parents and tribe.
Really?
It has been my experience that they are curious about that which is diffrent. Are you sure you understand the difference between the two?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How can you assert that if you have not even read the article.
Your instinctual fear of the unknown is kicking in.
This would be a great opportunity for you to learn to confront your fear of the unknown by understanding that which is different.
Why are you conversing with yourself. Weird bro. Wierd.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How can you assert that if you have not even read the article.
Your instinctual fear of the unknown is kicking in.
This would be a great opportunity for you to learn to confront your fear of the unknown by understanding that which is different.

I don't need to read the article to come to the conclusion that you are an advocate to puppy abuse . Your post just reeks of it. You sick son of a b*!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That is on TV and the movies.
Try reading some human psychology and human anthropology.
What do you think happened to the Neanderthals?

They lost out to homo sapiens in the evolution battle. Survival of the fittest. They had tiny brains and died off.
And I am just going off of my own personal observations