Bomb at Boston Marathon???

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Officials: 1 Boston Bombing Suspect Killed in Shootout in Watertown, Mass., Massive Manhunt Underway for Second Suspect | Video | TheBlaze.com

Talks that these two guys are jihadist extremist, and have been here for atleast 10 years. Its funny to see the leftist media cheering at first that it was an or Americans that did this. Then they had reports that they might be terroist. And watch the Obama praising media try so damn hard to cover this up, because these terroist attacks cant happen under the big O.

On the other hand, another name has come to surface. A muslim student that has been missing for about a month. I forget since I heard it late last night over the radio, first time I've heard it, as well.

Theres talks of impeachment being kicked around. The US is on fire!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's an example of what you're talking about....

Update: Mother Jones’ lib Adam Serwer.
Screen-shot-2013-04-19-at-10.16.31-AM.png

(From thread #1) Remember that Salon lefty who hope the terrorist was a “white American?” Today he’s calling us bigots for pointing out they are Islamic terrorists.
Screen-shot-2013-04-19-at-10.03.46-AM.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Angel of death” would be more appropriate.
(The Hill) — The father of the suspected Boston Marathon bomber who is being hunted by police said his son is “an angel” and an “intelligent boy.”
Anzor Tsarnaev told the Associated Press on Friday that his son Dzhokar Tsarnaev is a medical school student.
“My son is a true angel,” Tsarnaev said via telephone from Makhachkala, Russia. “Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

I wonder how many years Kerry studied tap ???

Obama admin already trying to downplay Muslim connection.
(Politico) — Secretary of State John Kerry wouldn’t weigh in Friday on the implications of the apparent Chechen ties of the suspects in the Boston bombings as he took questions from reporters.

“At this point law enforcement officers are carrying out an ongoing investigation and, frankly, they’re at some critical stages here. And it would just be entirely inappropriate for me to be commenting on the tick-tock around the larger issues outside of it,” he said at the State Department.

Pressed again, he declined to comment. “I’m not going to get into speculation, I’m not going to deal with a hypothetical.”

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Just a side note.
I've noticed the flags are at half staff, presumably for the Marathon fatalities.
I don't recall the flags being brought to half staff for the Benghazi fatalities.

America needs to wake up........

Selective memory.

Presidential Proclamation -- Honoring the Victims of the Attack in Benghazi, Libya | The White House

HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE ATTACK IN BENGHAZI, LIBYA
- - - - - - -
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A PROCLAMATION
As a mark of respect for the memory of John Christopher Stevens, United States Ambassador to Libya, and American personnel killed in the senseless attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, September 16, 2012. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twelfth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-seventh.
BARACK OBAMA

Necropostophiliac

moreluck

golden ticket member
Report: Suspect #2 Put Backpack Down Right Next To 8-Year-Old Martin Richard- Update: Picture Of Bombing Suspect With Bomb Next To 8 Year Old

moreluck

golden ticket member

Selective memory.

Presidential Proclamation -- Honoring the Victims of the Attack in Benghazi, Libya | The White House

- - - - - - -
A PROCLAMATION
As a mark of respect for the memory of John Christopher Stevens, United States Ambassador to Libya, and American personnel killed in the senseless attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, September 16, 2012. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twelfth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-seventh.
BARACK OBAMA

As Hillary would say...."At this point, what difference does it make?"
Nobody is gonna notice flags and at what "mast" they were......especially when the families have no answers as to why their loved ones are gone and they are instructed shut up abou it. I hope they keep sreaming at the top of their lungs. This is Obama's legacy andi t's not pretty !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Allen West’s Facebook page
Let me be very clear, the terrorist attack in Boston and evolving events indicate we have a domestic radical Islamic terror problem in America. We must no longer allow the disciples of political correctness and the acolytes of the Muslim Brotherhood (CAIR, ISNA, MPAC, MAS) to preach to us some misconceived definition of tolerance and subservience.

When tolerance becomes a one way street it leads to cultural suicide. Carlos Bledsoe in Little Rock, MAJ Hasan in Ft Hood, the Ft Dix Six, Faisal Shahazad in NYC Times Square — these are just the examples I can type now.

When Rep Peter King attempted to have hearings on domestic terrorism he was attacked for being racist. No more excuses. No more apologies. We are in a war of ideological wills, and we shall prevail. Congratulations to all the law enforcement agencies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Selective memory.

- - - - - - -
A PROCLAMATION
BARACK OBAMA

Dude, he doesnt know what he is talking about... he hears the same nonsense on right wing radio, then he repeats it..

Same for the others.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, they're just poor little victims......NOT!!!

Via ABC News:
The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed “all hell will break loose.”
Anzor Tsarnaev spoke to ABC News from his home in the Russian city of Makhachkala as Boston police carried out an intense dragnet for his son Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, survived a running gun battle with police during the night that left an MIT security officer dead and a Boston cop badly wounded. His older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died in the shootout.

The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. “We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then,” Anzor Tsarnaev said.
He said his sons reassured him, saying, “Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good.”

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to “surrender peacefully.”
“Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia,” the dad said.

The father warned, however, “If they killed him, then all hell would break loose.”

“If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame,” the father told ABC News. “Someone, some organization is out to get them.”

texan

Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen President, Suggests Boston Bombing Suspects Products Of American Upbringing

We have previously expressed our condolences to the people of the city and the people of America," Kadyrov
wrote in Russian, according to a translation obtained by The Huffington Post.

However, any attempt to connect the brothers to Chechnya is in vain, Kadyrov continued.

The boys were raised in the United States, and therefore their beliefs were formed there and
not in Chechnya, he said.

"It is necessary to seek the roots of evil in America," Kadyrov wrote, according to a translation
from Foreign Policy.
Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen President, Suggests Boston Bombing Suspects Products Of American Upbringing

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ok, where did they get their money ?
no jobs ?
druggie ?
always paid cash for repairs to the Benz .
It ain't cheap to live in Cambridge .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Remember the Times Square bomber ?
He had connections in Watertown , Mass. ( his money men ) .