Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Nimnim

The Nim
Your :censored2: FOX news had also reported on an arrest Wednesday in the bombing. Are they not inaccurate also? Do you question their professionalism? Lets be fair and balanced.

I was listening to ABC news on the way home from work and they also mentioned something about an arrest. In this fast paced situation all outlets are grabbing whatever they can to try to be the first and more important outlet.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just saw on the tv the feeder of airs going towards the Watertown Building .

Unfortunately all the areas for those airs are in lock down .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hearing on the scanner , police officers are searching the South Station area of Boston ; Federal Courthouse & Federal reserve buildings located in downtown Boston .

Also SWAT in attempting to enter suspects Cambridge's apt .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Watertown center must be closed until they catch the suspect. How many towns does Watertown serve?
Arlington , Belmont , Watertown , Waltham , Weston , Wellesley , Newton , Allston & Brighton ( Boston ) , Brookline , and the Back Bay ( Boston ) .

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Arlington , Belmont , Watertown , Waltham , Weston , Wellesley , Newton , Allston & Brighton ( Boston ) , Brookline , and the Back Bay ( Boston ) .
There is some serious amount of pkgs not going out today, but its better to be safe. Good thing its out of UPS hands.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They were being educated here.....they had, or one of them won, scholarships here.....the anger builds!! Student visas need to be looked at closer!!

Returntosender

Chechen rebels are crazy. 50 Rebels took over 900 hundred hostages in Russia. 2 Chechens just lockdown Boston. If you visit bestofgore. They have unedited pitcures of Russian soliders killed by Chechen Rebels. Be advised Bestofgore is the like the Faces of Death videos.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I only post what the :censored2: news outlets put out to the public.......it's their innaccuracy that you see. It's their profesionalism in question. I am not a journalism major......I'm not a college grad at all. Just putting news stories out there that people working 12 hours a day may miss.

It's not the liberal side......there's enough of that.

All news outlets have done a horrible job of presenting real facts, and spewing what they've been hearing. In Sandy hook, we all knew what happened within that day, within hours of it happening. Its been a week and the right things are now, slowly, coming to light. And boy, as been said, is almost alike a movie being played out in real life.