Bonus Centers

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Two hours before work setting up truck. A hour clocked out for lunch and working through it. That right there is three hours of not being paid. 1.5 an hour would take 3 hours of bonus time a day to just even out. If you are figuring that they always have overtime. Then they would have to have 6 hours of bonus a day to even out.
So yeah I always enjoy being wrong...
This is what you said though:
Bonus is not paid at overtime rate.. Smh..
That's wrong, a lot of places pay bonus at OT rate.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This is what you said though:

That's wrong, a lot of places pay bonus at OT rate.
Jones if you get paid at over time rate. You are behind with the free hour you are giving at lunch time. No to mention the other free time you are using before work.. I get how I don't translate well. I'm one of the first to admit I'm wrong. I should have gotten more detailed..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Jones if you get paid at over time rate. You are behind with the free hour you are giving at lunch time. No to mention the other free time you are using before work.. I get how I don't translate well. I'm one of the first to admit I'm wrong. I should have gotten more detailed..
Bonus doesn't mean skipping lunch break as required by law.

babboo25

Banned
Stop embarrassing yourself, not all areas take out 1 hour lunch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don’t know when I was working if
you didn’t take it they didn’t deduct it or if you only took 20 minutes at lunch that’s all they would deduct
I wonder if any bonus fools got themselves in hot water padding stops or pickups?

upschuck

So, how can there be runner gunners in non bonus centers, if the bonus is what makes them run?

People take shortcuts everywhere.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not necessarily. Last week I got a fat 300+ bonus on my check and worked a cool 35-39 hours. (dont' want to reveal exact details on here.) I don't run at all. I just work at a steady pace and don't spend it talking to every customer I come in contact with.
Yeah we know, you're special.

Heavy Package

We area bonus center. One thing that I didn't see mentioned here is that your time allowance increases for pick-ups. We have an Amazon DC close to the hub where we pick up all the really small stuff and scan an end of day there. The driver picked up over 2500 pieces and made bonus by over 9 hours, paying him an extra $540 for the pick up. It was freaking hilarious hearing management bitch and moan over that.

oldngray

nowhere special
We area bonus center. One thing that I didn't see mentioned here is that your time allowance increases for pick-ups. We have an Amazon DC close to the hub where we pick up all the really small stuff and scan an end of day there. The driver picked up over 2500 pieces and made bonus by over 9 hours, paying him an extra $540 for the pick up. It was freaking hilarious hearing management bitch and moan over that.
When something like that happens they usually go in and adjust your numbers so you only make a little in bonus. Containerized allowances for pickups that ship a lot of smalls for example.