boo sunday night...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Me too. Coming off two weeks vacation, most of which was spent on a chain of lakes in northern WI. Great food, fishing and family. Have to bring my baby girl to school next weekend for her freshman year. Will spend this week trying to figure out how to cram 1000lbs of crap into a 500lb van.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some of my best drunks were on Sunday nights as I thought about going to work the next day. And no it wasn't because I hated the job----- I hated the BS that went with it. Being treated like we were in grade school and told every day what a bunch of worthless employees we were goes against all rules of good management as far as I was concerned.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I love Sunday night about as much as I hate Monday morning.
I refuse to let one bleed into the other.
My time off is far too short and way to valuable to be diminished by the probability of the next days pitfalls.

curiousbrain

This weekend flew by; I went to sleep Friday, and felt like I woke up Monday to go to work.

I did a strange thing I've never done before, today: I refused to let myself get stressed out, and tried a "we will finish when we finish" attitude. Granted, I was allowed some lee-way by the volume relative to the hours of the sort, which virtually guaranteed making Inside PPH for the day. But, even so, it was a good feeling.

It will be gone tomorrow, but it was fun while it lasted; I think I'll try it next Monday, too.

packageguy

I refuse to let them get to me anymore, I go to work get in the truck what ever happens happens, you just can't contol everything I put the ball in there court...

I love Sunday especially during football season. I wake up Monday ready to go. Nothing feels that great on my body till about 2pm but I'm just glad to be alive healthy and making money.