BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I saw this the other day and did not fully consider the numbers and how they broke down, or in this case how they didn't break down.

In looking closer, I find them both interesting and disturbing.
The symmetry between the numbers of the yes and no votes, in relation to the National Master and the Supplemental offers are very close to mirror images, both by local and regional totals.

The margin of difference is likely less than the acceptable margin of error in counting the ballots.

This leads me to ask the question, who are these people....or should I say "sheeple"?
Probably the same intellectuals that are above your close minded insults.

Inthegame

I saw this the other day and did not fully consider the numbers and how they broke down, or in this case how they didn't break down.

In looking closer, I find them both interesting and disturbing.
The symmetry between the numbers of the yes and no votes, in relation to the National Master and the Supplemental offers are very close to mirror images, both by local and regional totals.

This leads me to ask the question, who are these people....or should I say "sheeple"?
Aw c'mon man, you shouldn't be calling those no voters "sheeple". They just didn't understand how good of a deal they were getting.

Are you really surprised at the symmetry? Did you not consider the possibility that those that made the monumental effort of voting, might just be satisfied with the contract presented et al?
The margin of difference is likely less than the acceptable margin of error in counting the ballots.
And an apple is not a piano. So why then do you compare the subjective act of voting with the objective act of counting?
Tell me you're not hatching another plot...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Aw c'mon man, you shouldn't be calling those no voters "sheeple". They just didn't understand how good of a deal they were getting.

Are you really surprised at the symmetry? Did you not consider the possibility that those that made the monumental effort of voting, might just be satisfied with the contract presented et al?
And an apple is not a piano. So why then do you compare the subjective act of voting with the objective act of counting?
Tell me you're not hatching another plot...
It was just an observation, and the "sheeple" tag was applied across the board.
Perhaps it played out similarly in other regions?
Seemed unlikely to me.

I don't hatch plots, not really the position.
I do however on occasions expose them.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
I know it's going to get hashed out, and rehashed out because it's social media, and we're Teamsters. Hopefully we try and eventually find some kind of compromise so we can work together and not show the company how divided we truly are.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know it's going to get hashed out, and rehashed out because it's social media, and we're Teamsters. Hopefully we try and eventually find some kind of compromise so we can work together and not show the company how divided we truly are.
That requires honesty and transparency?
Kind of a blind leap of faith at this point for some, no??

I would be interested in what kind of compromise or overture you're proposing???

Btw, I am very impressed in your 'transformation'???
Wasn't sure it was sincere, but the restraint shown with anHOURover didn't go unnoticed.

LeadBelly

Banned
That requires honesty and transparency?
Kind of a blind leap of faith at this point for some, no??

I would be interested in what kind of compromise or overture you're proposing???

Btw, I am very impressed in your 'transformation'???
Wasn't sure it was sincere, but the restraint shown with anHOURover didn't go unnoticed.

That reminds me of a story.

One of the times I got fired, there's was this rouge manager. He pretty much made up something real bad about me. It turned into a jihad, well that's what he called it. This jihad later came into play at the local level hearing. See I made a corporate call on him for dishonesty. He got in trouble for this case of dishonesty. So he came back and retaliated against me.

Where he made his mistake was telling a group of supervisors that he was going to wage a jihad on me. The supervisor told me and a couple other hourly employees this. At the local level hearing he was brought into the hearing, and was questioned by a young business agent about the statement he had witnessed. He was questioned by said agent and under duress he admitted the jihad was a joke to him, but that he thought it was funny. All that were in attendance were shocked. The hearing ended.

When it was all said and done the ordeal was very traumatic. A restraining order was taken out on me and then dropped after I retained a lawyer and he subpoenaed all involved. It was another crucial mistake made on their behalf. I got put in the cop car with me family looking through the window. They came to my house during dinner.

Anyone who hears this story or was part of it can't believe how evil they were to me. Through the whole thing this BA told me that this manager would get his in the end. I didn't believe him. Wouldn't you know it a year to the day, the manager was fired for dishonesty. My first call was one of many, on him. We teamed with this BA and a couple others dug, and dug, and called, and called on his dishonest acts.

We knew he was going to get fired before he did. It was a concerted effort amongst Teamsters.

When it was all said and done a whole lot of members were very excited that this rouge manage was walked out, and fired.

The other managers knew what we had done. They were scared, and disoriented by this turning of the tables. Things were never the same since.

This chain of events started my ego. It's soarn since then. I work very hard, and am very loyal. I can always upgrade my game and am a Fierce union advocate. I don't like the bully. As I'm ever evolving I'm leaning Diplomacy. Upgrades Bubblehead, I need them, we all need them. So this leads me to my point. This BA made me better. You made me better. Kenny hall made me better. Sean o makes me better. I want to be better and this belief makes me yet again reinvent myself. Or evolve, one would say. Whatever it is I'm trying.

You brought up how I showed restraint with brother Anhourover. I appreciate this. It reminds me of when this manager got fired, and this one manager was so shocked that I never gloated to him that I got this manager terminated. He said he was surprised by how I showed restraint. He was impressed. I don't honestly know if he was impressed, or was scared that the tables had turned, but your post reminded me of my roots and that you were a part of them. I hope that we can continue to make the Teamsters a better organization in our own ways. I respect you even though I don't necessarily agree. But respect is something I can show you and all and try to share my story.

You made a reference to sheeple earlier. Well there are a lot of people who think they know things who actually need to be led. They just don,t understand this and there are also a lack of actual qualified leaders. There are also a lot of sheeple who look at this site and never log in. I hope that we start to think about what we post here because I know that some of us are actually leading some, and we need to try and do it the right way.

Sorry for the long windedness of my post but it kept going and going. Anyway thanks for what you do and the compliment. It actually means a lot to me bubblehead. Much obliged

Solidarity
Fraternally yours
Lead Belly.

Returntosender

One of the times I got fired, there's was this rouge manager. He pretty much made up something real bad about me. It turned into a jihad, well that's what he called it. This jihad later came into play at the local level hearing. See I made a corporate call on him for dishonesty. He got in trouble for this case of dishonesty. So he came back and retaliated against me.

Where he made his mistake was telling a group of supervisors that he was going to wage a jihad on me. The supervisor told me and a couple other hourly employees this. At the local level hearing he was brought into the hearing, and was questioned by a young business agent about the statement he had witnessed. He was questioned by said agent and under duress he admitted the jihad was a joke to him, but that he thought it was funny. All that were in attendance were shocked. The hearing ended.

When it was all said and done the ordeal was very traumatic. A restraining order was taken out on me and then dropped after I retained a lawyer and he subpoenaed all involved. It was another crucial mistake made on their behalf. I got put in the cop car with me family looking through the window. They came to my house during dinner.

Anyone who hears this story or was part of it can't believe how evil they were to me. Through the whole thing this BA told me that this manager would get his in the end. I didn't believe him. Wouldn't you know it a year to the day, the manager was fired for dishonesty. My first call was one of many, on him. We teamed with this BA and a couple others dug, and dug, and called, and called on his dishonest acts.

We knew he was going to get fired before he did. It was a concerted effort amongst Teamsters.

When it was all said and done a whole lot of members were very excited that this rouge manage was walked out, and fired.

The other managers knew what we had done. They were scared, and disoriented by this turning of the tables. Things were never the same since.

This chain of events started my ego. It's soarn since then. I work very hard, and am very loyal. I can always upgrade my game and am a Fierce union advocate. I don't like the bully. As I'm ever evolving I'm leaning Diplomacy. Upgrades Bubblehead, I need them, we all need them. So this leads me to my point. This BA made me better. You made me better. Kenny hall made me better. Sean o makes me better. I want to be better and this belief makes me yet again reinvent myself. Or evolve, one would say. Whatever it is I'm trying.

You brought up how I showed restraint with brother Anhourover. I appreciate this. It reminds me of when this manager got fired, and this one manager was so shocked that I never gloated to him that I got this manager terminated. He said he was surprised by how I showed restraint. He was impressed. I don't honestly know if he was impressed, or was scared that the tables had turned, but your post reminded me of my roots and that you were a part of them. I hope that we can continue to make the Teamsters a better organization in our own ways. I respect you even though I don't necessarily agree. But respect is something I can show you and all and try to share my story.

You made a reference to sheeple earlier. Well there are a lot of people who think they know things who actually need to be led. They just don,t understand this and there are also a lack of actual qualified leaders. There are also a lot of sheeple who look at this site and never log in. I hope that we start to think about what we post here because I know that some of us are actually leading some, and we need to try and do it the right way.

Sorry for the long windedness of my post but it kept going and going. Anyway thanks for what you do and the compliment. It actually means a lot to me bubblehead. Much obliged

Solidarity
Fraternally yours
Lead Belly.
You not the only a TRO had placed against him. Years ago same thing happened. Judge told parties involved stay 50 feet away from each other at work. Judge specifically said he can not take away employment from either person. Numerous times the people involved would call 911 when a violation occurred. Now any 911 drop calls from the facility multiple police show up with minutes of the call.

10 Pt

Solidarity
Fraternally yours
Lead Belly.
You are fortunate that you have and had an honest ba that wasn't a company snitch. Count your blessings. Not everybody can say the same thing.

LeadBelly

Banned
You are fortunate that you have and had an honest ba that wasn't a company snitch. Count your blessings. Not everybody can say the same thing.
I say a mantra/prayer every morning that includes the people I positively mentioned above and giving thanks for people like this who are in my corner. Even when my faith is shaken I say thanks. If you can't be humbled and give thanks for something then there is no hope. I have hope. Peace brother.