BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Director? No.
Coordinator, yes.
Negotiator of all, no.
Negotiator of ENE, yes.
Coordinator, Director, whatever?
We all saw an email that illustrated that he was "hands on" in Western PA, so if you want to give him credit in the East, then he gets credit for the 18 failed supplements as well.

You have already talked yourself blue in the face, so why not wait and see if he is successful in reinventing himself and the IBT?
Nobody who's paying attention is buying your day old ice water.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
you brothers up there like to vote yes for less
its a little soft in New England and thats a fact
We like to Vote no until there are no concessions
FACT
No, we are just educated here in a place with the most revered colleges in the world. We are not swindled by an imaginary promise. How's Hog Island btw?

wide load

Coordinator, Director, whatever?
We all saw an email that illustrated that he was "hands on" in Western PA, so if you want to give him credit in the East, then he gets credit for the 18 failed supplements as well.

You have already talked yourself blue in the face, so why not wait and see if he is successful in reinventing himself and the IBT?
Nobody who's paying attention is buying your day old ice water.
Yet your compelled to respond and interject to a conversation that had nothing to do with you? Got it! I know it's tough for you to hear others give credit to others instead of us listening to you pat yourself on the back.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yet your compelled to respond and interject to a conversation that had nothing to do with you? Got it! I know it's tough for you to hear others give credit to others instead of us listening to you pat yourself on the back.
It's an open board, Chief???
It all has everything to do with anybody who chooses to read it.
If you don't like, get a private room.

wide load

It's an open board, Chief???
IMG_1944.JPG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Exactly my point. We have drivers that have graduated Brown University. Now why do you think that is?!
Poor life chooses subsequent, both personal and professional???

....or the irony of graduating from Brown, only to drive a brown truck?

You really do make it way too easy sometimes.:laughing2:

wide load

Poor life chooses subsequent, both personal and professional???
I'm sure that's what you think, but I guess some look at a bigger picture other than "the stole my bike". You see, not every lawyer is rolling in it. And you can choose to live paycheck to paycheck while others choose to retire millionaires. But you already know this cuz your above it all. Yaw wickid smaht! Huh Chief?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm sure that's what you think, but I guess some look at a bigger picture other than "the stole my bike". You see, not every lawyer is rolling in it. And you can choose to live paycheck to paycheck while others choose to retire millionaires. But you already know this cuz your above it all. Yaw wickid smaht! Huh Chief?
That's what I think, because it happened to me.

I could have chose to stay in school in a field that only 10% got accepted into to begin with, at a top rated school, but instead I chose to major in partying, skirts, and the promise of a package car job.
It was the easy way out.
All in all it's a good and secure living, while intellectually unfulfilling and physically debilitating.

I too have co-workers with degrees from prominent schools, only to find themselves working here.
If you were to catch them in a candid moment, I'd bet my 401K that 19 out of 20 would admit that they regret it.

.......I know I do.

wide load

That's what I think, because it happened to me.

I could have chose to stay in school in a field that only 10% got accepted into to begin with, at a top rated school, but instead I chose to major in partying, skirts, and the promise of a package car job.
It was the easy way out.
All in all it's a good and secure living, while intellectually unfulfilling and physically debilitating.

I too have co-workers with degrees from prominent schools, only to find themselves working here.
If you were to catch them in a candid moment, I'd bet my 401K that 19 out of 20 would admit that they regret it.

.......I know I do.
You have a good job. Be proud of it. I know the people we work for suck, but retire early. You still may find a different career path.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm going It today for round two of the snow. Can't wait.

Plus all the people I missed on Monday are blowing up my phone with T shirt requests.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I saw this the other day and did not fully consider the numbers and how they broke down, or in this case how they didn't break down.

In looking closer, I find them both interesting and disturbing.
The symmetry between the numbers of the yes and no votes, in relation to the National Master and the Supplemental offers are very close to mirror images, both by local and regional totals.

The margin of difference is likely less than the acceptable margin of error in counting the ballots.

This leads me to ask the question, who are these people....or should I say "sheeple"?