BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

anHOURover

@anHOURover Please try understanding the honor system that this forum is based on. It's simple. Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

If you decide that you don't want to then it's just easier for the mods if I put your account/accounts into the mod queue. It's your choice. If you stop posting pics of faces and making personal attacks then you can post freely.
Thanks Cheryl.
I'll make sure I take my medicine before I post. That will calm me down and eliminate the personal attacks and the bad judgement on posting of pictures.
I'm sorry for the trouble.

anHOURover

Because she has done it to me. If you want to be on her site you need to follow the terms of service. If you don't she'll give you some chances but if you are ignorant she will slam you shut. Honestly I hope she bans you but she makes the decisions here on this forum. See slug I don't think you will do all the work she does to start a forum like this so ride your bike over to Facebook.
Brother let's be nice
I love Facebook.
Want to make a YouTube video together ?

LeadBelly

Banned
@anHOURover Please try understanding the honor system that this forum is based on. It's simple. Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

If you decide that you don't want to then it's just easier for the mods if I put your account/accounts into the mod queue. It's your choice. If you stop posting pics of faces and making personal attacks then you can post freely.
If you want to throw it out there that I didn't complain feel free. I'll only report myself, and not anyone else.

10 Pt

Ha. Be right back
I have to take my medicine to calm myself down
TeamCare to the rescue!
I told you that you'd break down and pay the $5.
You'll like the dental too. It's better than....
images-16.jpeg

10 Pt

Brother let's be nice
I love Facebook.
Want to make a YouTube video together ?
Let's be honest...
There's a lot of Ohio members pretty hacked off about the way the last CBA was handled. The Central Region vote count showed that we didn't like getting bent over and if our Rider would've failed the third time we would have had it shoved down our throats too.
We have to be vigilant this time and get the communication out there about what we want to keep and also the changes we want made. @BigUnionGuy has the thread going on that end and don't think it's just for forum filler. People are watching.

Fight your fight but be respectful. Stay out of people's faces. Mobilize the voters. No fight taken up is ever in vain.
Always remember that. And remember that were are brothers with families and futures that are very much alike. That's better than a bottle of Valium any day.

LeadBelly

Banned
Let's be honest...
There's a lot of Ohio members pretty hacked off about the way the last CBA was handled. The Central Region vote count showed that we didn't like getting bent over and if our Rider would've failed the third time we would have had it shoved down our throats too.
We have to be vigilant this time and get the communication out there about what we want to keep and also the changes we want made. @BigUnionGuy has the thread going on that end and don't think it's just for forum filler. People are watching.

Fight your fight but be respectful. Stay out of people's faces. Mobilize the voters. No fight taken up is ever in vain.
Always remember that. And remember that were are brothers with families and futures that are very much alike. That's better than a bottle of Valium any day.
I agree we need to be respectful, but the Ohio rider passed the last time.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The yougsters were hurt with Sean's negotiations. 4 year progression
FACT
Awww, small price to pay for making 100k after 4 years. Considering you don't work 4 10's. Btw, who was the guy that first negotiated a UPS safety committee? A little project for you.