BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother have a great weekend.
I can't wait to the rooster heads come back to philly.
Why do they talk like they have a full rooster in their mouths ?
Are you making fun of someone's heritage or background? Typical hide in your house cry baby. An hour over? Your a 22.3 that works 34 hours at the most!
FACT!

anHOURover

Are you making fun of someone's heritage or background? Typical hide in your house cry baby. An hour over? Your a 22.3 that works 34 hours at the most!
FACT!
if YOU come to my local and LIE to 623 you deserve this treatment.
fair warning.. the camera is coming back out as soon as i see a rooster head from new england here again.
once again i will let you know i work 4 10's. whats don't you understand? that rooster has you acting up!
FACT

wide load

if YOU come to my local and LIE to 623 you deserve this treatment.
fair warning.. the camera is coming back out as soon as i see a rooster head from new england here again.
once again i will let you know i work 4 10's. whats don't you understand? that rooster has you acting up!
FACT
People that know you say thatyou don't work the second have of your last shift. You are violating the contract by doing that. It's called "breaking down of conditions". Thanks for helping out the company. You could probably afford better healthcare if you pulled at least 40. But what can you expect from 2nd place?

anHOURover

People that know you say thatyou don't work the second have of your last shift. You are violating the contract by doing that. It's called "breaking down of conditions". Thanks for helping out the company. You could probably afford better healthcare if you pulled at least 40. But what can you expect from 2nd place?
you got some wrong info brother. once in a blue i take a half day . stop acting like its every week
im not you rooster head . you are extra and you let the company off easy by going home and burning a day
FACT

ezmoney5150

you got some wrong info brother. once in a blue i take a half day . stop acting like its every week
im not you rooster head . you are extra and you let the company off easy by going home and burning a day
FACT

Is there a translation book to decipher the nonsense that comes out of your bi polar pie hole?

anHOURover

Solidarity forever, solidarity forever for the Union makes us strong!
solidarity brother to EVERYONE except the roosters that came to my local and lied.
told the poor part timers getting off the bus to vote yes for their retro check . told them our new healthcare was still blue cross and identical and in some ways better id like to hang all the rooster heads that lied to us

anHOURover

Is there a translation book to decipher the nonsense that comes out of your bi polar pie hole?
hey brother
happy friday
do you like some rooster also? if you do I'm afraid i don't go that way brother
how did you come up with that username slug?
nothing is EZmoney at ups besides my job
FACT

ezmoney5150

hey brother
happy friday
do you like some rooster also? if you do I'm afraid i don't go that way brother
how did you come up with that username slug?
nothing is EZmoney at ups besides my job
FACT

I guess you've never been a Feeder Driver then. Oh yeah that would never be up your alley. Too much responsibility. You can't blame someone else for your horrible driving.

wide load

FACT
While you do 34, I'm doing 50+ gladly. If your admitting to "once in a blue moon", means it's frequently. Thanks for killing what we fought for. I guess you want everyone to stand up for your healthcare but screw the guys that died to protect the 40 hour work week right? Maybe you need to turn that camera on yourself.

anHOURover

I guess you've never been a Feeder Driver then. Oh yeah that would never be up your alley. Too much responsibility. You can't blame someone else for your horrible driving.
brother i don't want to work 52 hours a week i really enjoy working 4 days a week and having the same pension as someone who works entirely too much ot.. ez your wife said its time to do the dishes rooster cock a doodle doooo
FACT

hyena

solidarity brother to EVERYONE except the roosters that came to my local and lied.
told the poor part timers getting off the bus to vote yes for their retro check . told them our new healthcare was still blue cross and identical and in some ways better id like to hang all the rooster heads that lied to us
I get what your saying, my healthcare changed to. Some of it better ,some for the worse. It took me a long time to get over that change. What happened sucked but we have to move forward. Send emails to SO explain where your coming from, maybe it'll do some good,and propose new ideas. We have to get back to fighting the real enemy though.

wide load

Part timers? Like yourself?

anHOURover

While you do 34, I'm doing 50+ gladly. If your admitting to "once in a blue moon", means it's frequently. Thanks for killing what we fought for. I guess you want everyone to stand up for your healthcare but screw the guys that died to protect the 40 hour work week right? Maybe you need to turn that camera on yourself.
hey brother what don't you understand
i work 4 10's
the late great ron carey's hands created my job himself.
i want to kiss him on the lips
i love ron for what he has done for teamsters
every day i walk onto the tarmac at phl i look in the sky and can see ron watching over me
i love you ron the last good contract we have had was in 1997
FACT FACT FACT

anHOURover

I get what your saying, my healthcare changed to. Some of it better ,some for the worse. It took me a long time to get over that change. What happened sucked but we have to move forward. Send emails to SO explain where your coming from, maybe it'll do some good,and propose new ideas. We have to get back to fighting the real enemy though.
do you think they won't lie to us again?
are they going to take members voting rights away again?
why do we even vote if my vote does not count?

anHOURover

Part timers? Like yourself?
no brother once again
thank you to the greatest teamster of all time
RON CAREY
that man took me from a part time job and made the company give me a full-time job
mr carey is one of a kind and NOBODY will ever come close
Not FRED , NOT jimmy, Not sean, NOT tim
long live the kings legacy
i love you RON
FACT

ezmoney5150

brother i don't want to work 52 hours a week i really enjoy working 4 days a week and having the same pension as someone who works entirely too much ot.. ez your wife said its time to do the dishes rooster cock a doodle doooo
FACT

I work 40 hours a week. TDP drivers don't have those hours. So now you want to drive Feeders? Oh sorry. I was talking about someone who's not scared. You can't blame S.O. for you jacknifing In the middle of rush hour traffic.

anHOURover

I work 40 hours a week. TDP drivers don't have those hours. So now you want to drive Feeders? Oh sorry. I was talking about someone who's not scared. You can't blame S.O. for you jacknifing In the middle of rush hour traffic.
cmon tdp brother
if i wanted to touch packages i would be a package car driver
you are nothing but a package car driver with a bigger cargo area
cock a doodle dooooo
fact

hyena

do you think they won't lie to us again?
are they going to take members voting rights away again?
why do we even vote if my vote does not count?
I don't know , nobody does, we'll find out after negotiations. I think we sent them a strong message though with the last election. Let's give them a chance to do right.

hyena

I don't know , nobody does, we'll find out after negotiations. I think we sent them a strong message though with the last election. Let's give them a chance to do right.
Arguing and bickering amongst ourselves won't change anything is my point. Let's quit fighting ourselves and start fighting the real enemy!