BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

LeadBelly

Banned
Honestly I refuse to use Teamcare
If ugly sweater and Boston bully were honest about Teamcare I would have no issues.
The fact I was lied to pisses me off.
The fact my vote does not matter bothers me
Brother whatever side you are on I respect it
I and every other union respects the members vote. That was an all time low in union history. Those who imposed should be hung
I don't like to come on here like this.
I'm really thinking about taking a break and just concentrating on vote no Philly.
Honestly I think you need to get some sort of help. I don't think it's working out for you on here. What would your old commanding officer think of the stuff you post here? You remind me of an ISIS terrorist. There is no rhyme or reason with you. You say fact like what you say is fact, but in all actuality it's sad and a cry for help. Use your Teamcare and get some psychological help. If you do this you will be able to stand yourself more and maybe we will be able to stand you. Put the mobile device down and start looking.

anHOURover

Honestly I think you need to get some sort of help. I don't think it's working out for you on here. What would your old commanding officer think of the stuff you post here? You remind me of an ISIS terrorist. There is no rhyme or reason with you. You say fact like what you say is fact, but in all actuality it's sad and a cry for help. Use your Teamcare and get some psychological help. If you do this you will be able to stand yourself more and maybe we will be able to stand you. Put the mobile device down and start looking.
I refuse to use Teamcare
I'd rather lose my job and use welfare insurance.

LeadBelly

Banned
I refuse to use Teamcare
I'd rather lose my job and use welfare insurance.
This is the voice of the vote no movement right here. If there was ever any doubt you would do anything to destroy ups this shows it. If you could ruin this company you would and then go out on welfare. Wow

anHOURover

This is the voice of the vote no movement right here. If there was ever any doubt you would do anything to destroy ups this shows it. If you could ruin this company you would and then go out on welfare. Wow
I said nothing about doing anything to ups
Just stated the fact that I refuse to use Teamcare.
FACT

anHOURover

You don't have the balls.
Brother I have been through the ringer and I'm still standing.
I'm in the office frequently
I've been fired plenty of times
I was one of the outlaws at phl who basically got fired for my strike activity in 1997
Long live Ron
I want to kiss Ron for all he's given me
Please don't ever question my balls
Do you want to be the next target ?
Do You like YouTube videos ?
FACT

Inthegame

I was one of the outlaws at phl who basically got fired for my strike activity in 1997
Long live Ron
FACT
Why don't you go stand in the corner and hold your breath. That'll show em.

anHOURover

That's a flat out lie. Fact. You stated earlier that you use it. You are just like trump, your credibility goes further out the window as you post, speak, or interact with anyone.
I said Teamcare is making people in 623 choose between using their healthcare or paying their bills
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Long live Ron
FACT
Dude, I'm not an elected officer. You will get a completely different result with me. FACT