BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I have been through the ringer and I'm still standing.
I'm in the office frequently
I've been fired plenty of times
I was one of the outlaws at phl who basically got fired for my strike activity in 1997
Long live Ron
I want to kiss Ron for all he's given me
Please don't ever question my balls
Do you want to be the next target ?
Do You like YouTube videos ?
FACT
What kind of balls does one have when they would stick a camera in someone's face. That's no balls. You stuck a camera in someone's face and you are a tough guy? This is your threat. I think your videos are repulsive. The videos you have done bothering military personnel and police officers is also repulsive.

anHOURover

What kind of balls does one have when they would stick a camera in someone's face. That's no balls. You stuck a camera in someone's face and you are a tough guy? This is your threat. I think your videos are repulsive. The videos you have done bothering military personnel and police officers is also repulsive.
Brother come test me
623 votes no
1 hog island road
Put it in the gps.
Meet me on the tracks
Vote no headquarters
FACT

anHOURover

Speaking of military I served my time and I'm allowed to voice my opinion.
Come visit brother

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_7121.PNG
Never done them brother.
Drug and disease free brother.
I'm kinda finding this hard to believe.

anHOURover

Would you be willing to sign a waver?
Brother no paperwork
Just some talking on the tracks if you get my drift. I'll bring a table and 2 chairs.
At the end of the conversation you will be standing with vote no signs whether you like it or not. That's no a threat. It's a promise

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother no paperwork
Just some talking on the tracks if you get my drift. I'll bring a table and 2 chairs.
At the end of the conversation you will be standing with vote no signs whether you like it or not. That's no a threat. It's a promise
Pass I'd want something in writing.