Boston bully ran out on the members ... Tune in to local 804 radio tonight

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is a little off topic so I would like to apologize in advance for asking this. In your opinion who do you think killed Kennedy?
I think a more prudent question is why was it ever permitted to seal the results of that investigation for 75 years???

....but if I had to wager, I'd go with the CIA or some other faction of our own government.
What would be the point of sealing the findings?

LeadBelly

Banned
I think a more prudent question is why was it ever permitted to seal the results of that investigation for 75 years???

....but if I had to wager, I'd go with the CIA or some other faction of our own government.
I think sealing it is heinous. Trying to protect the general public was their reason but in the end the whole thing robs us of the truth which is really what this country was founded on. I hope they don't seal the Russian information for 75 years when they come to a conclusion. I don't have 75 years left.

10 Pt

TDU

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I think it was TDU

10 Pt

You beat me to it. I didn't wait to read all the responses.
IMG_20170307_002954.jpg

Good good