Boxes

SoyFish

Yesterday I had a box of second grade math books burst open. The boxes with reams of paper never have a secure lid, and lately amish fireplaces have been appearing everywhere.

When will the day come where a box is invented that is indestructable?

clarnzz

Office "freaking" Depot hands down!

Agreed on the office depot, when they stuff 60 lbs of random supplies into a box meant to hold about 25 lbs it's a constant battle to prevent the whole pile of crap from bursting through the one strip of tape holding the whole mess together. To make it even better they are always accompanied by boxes of paper! I swear I am going to turn in a sales lead to fedex for Quill.

And of course, any box full of metal that contains no packing materials along with tape/box job that is rated way less than the actual weight. Is a foot injury just waiting to happen!

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Back to light bulbs, have you ever seen a box full implode. had Wake Forest U engineers go to long lasting and changed every floresent light in the place and RTS the old ones back, Had about 20 - 30 cases implode trying to fit them all in my p100
pretty impressive, big bang then the box sucks in filling the vacuum the eases back out

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I processed a leaker a few years ago. It was a gag x-mas gift. Someone sent money inside a jar that was inside a jar that was filled with vegetable oil. Unfortunately the lid was not sealed well and it wasn't packed well either. What a mess.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am so "lucky" to have WalMart as my first stop each day and their new "Ship to Store" service, which has been a financial boon for us, is a PITA for me as customers can order almost anything from WalMart.com and have it sent to the store for free. Last week I had 2 bikes, a mini-tramp (no, not a short slut), and 2 RTA computer desks. I will give them credit, most of the packs are pretty good. Target.com sucks.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Everything should be delivered in a Select Comfort Box !!!!

Never seen a wear on them whatsoever :peaceful:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

(JK - I know they never touch a belt)