Brady vs. Manning?

browniehound

Who would you rather have if you were starting a team today? And if Manning was on the Patriots would they have won 3 Superbowls? If Brady had Marivin Harrison,Reggie Wayne, Bradon Stokely and Dallas Clark to throw to would he put up the numbers Manning has? I would say no and yes! Brady continues to do it with pedestrian recievers while Manning can't win with a hall of famer and another reciever who would be a number 1 on most teams?

Is there any suprise Reche Caldwell had a career year this year? In 48 games with the Chargers he had 73 receptions and in 18 with the Patriots he had 78. That's the greatness of Brady my friends.

I apolize, Cheryl, in advance if this is off-topic.

tieguy

Banned
Peyton terrific at reading, great at stepping up to avoid the rush. Great recievers do help him. Swann and stallworth made bradshaw a great QB.

All of this is however irrelevant. Brady is the best QB and has some nice rings to prove it.

P

Pats R Real Winners

HMMMMM.............lets think.............a winner vs. a looser..........lets rack our brain on this one for about a micro-second.

Overpaid Union Thug

Manning is one of the best QBs of all time but only technically. Meaning he can "thread the needle" as good as anyone but we all know his history in big games and it hasn't been pretty. As a University of Tennessee fan I can sympathize with Colts fans. For some reason he just hasn't been able to get it done when it really counts. He just needs to win one big one (not necessarily the Superbowl) in order to get over that hurdle. That hurdle is tomorrow. If he can get the Colts by the Patriots then I think things will get better for him. Regardless of wether they actually win the Superbowl or not.

A

an anonymous guest

I would never bet against Brady...too much of a winner.

Go UPS!
P71

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
patriots have too much experience...colts,bears and saints just in the way for another super bowl victory! Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"......

upsdawg

UPSDAWG
I would go with Manning---I was looking for a rematch of the Manning Bros--but NY choked.

So the real question is ------is it the QB or the receivers that he has that make him successful?? I loved Montana------but if Rice wasn't playing for the 49ers when Montana played---would Montana have been so successful?

I feel sorry for the Dan Marino's--great QB, but had to retire with no ring!

Go Colts!!

disneyworld

I would go with Manning---I was looking for a rematch of the Manning Bros--but NY choked.

So the real question is ------is it the QB or the receivers that he has that make him successful?? I loved Montana------but if Rice wasn't playing for the 49ers when Montana played---would Montana have been so successful?

I feel sorry for the Dan Marino's--great QB, but had to retire with no ring!

Go Colts!!
Eli is terrible-that may never happen.

Pip

I'll probably stick my foot in my mouth here, but Manning and company will be sending Brady home for the season. The key difference will be the colts defense has decided to come together at the right time.

Anybody but the Patriots!!!!! :laugh: :lol: :w00t: :thumbup1:

beentheredonethat

There was a similar debate for who was the best NBA center, Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain. The answer for that question is the same as the answer for this question. Count the rings.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Yeah, Whiteboard commercials are a whitewash.......

Pats lose but you gotta hand it to the Colts for that incredible comeback...