Bravo Zulu to MFE!!

StuffItFred

I don't care what he does. I do find it interesting that someone who is allegedly working as a courier on the road and putting in some crazy hours manages to post multiple times during the morning and early afternoon hours on multiple days. It seems natural to wonder about that kind of oddity to those of us who pay attention to what we're looking at. If you like don't people who put more than a cursory thought into what they're reading, no hard feelings.

You obviously DO CARE WHAT HE DOES. Otherwise you would not waste your time looking at the times and dates and even posting about him. I am very curious as to YOUR position within this company. Your smug attitude towards some on here I have seen in the VERY short time I have been here smells fishy.
I posted Saturday on the side of the road waiting on dispatch to give me a correct address. So I guess I would fall into your category as well.

RTURNSONLY

Haha, wow. I've heard guys brag about taking a dump on company time
Are you going to tell me you do it only when you're off the clock? As a matter of fact, we don't have the option of getting off the clock and then come back to take care of nature's call, there is not a timecard code setup for such. It would be the most shameful thing this company can ask us to do. Remember, when you gotta go, you gotta go, no if, ands or buts. We are lucky FedEx is a people first company. :wink2:

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I tell people that X has a time allocation for everything but, going to the bathroom.
I have never, ever taken a break to go to the bathroom. Of course, I'm not one of those guys who brings a magazine in with me to do my bizness. I'm in and I'm out. Probably within my 3 min. gap time.

mitchel

I have to guess your area or route is a lot different and easier than mine, if you did post that much and had time to read blogs and respond, i was probably one of those swing drivers that had to do your drop zones and stops you said you couldnt do

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have to guess your area or route is a lot different and easier than mine, if you did post that much and had time to read blogs and respond, i was probably one of those swing drivers that had to do your drop zones and stops you said you couldnt do

Right. You would never be cleaning-up after me. Maybe the other way around.

overflowed

You must be a weak ass swing then. Because I don't understand what your regular area is. Sounds like the swing doing overflow on my rte this peak.