Bravo Zulu to MFE!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I have to give credit where credit is due. As MF has pointed out this is a very heavy peak and most are really having to kick it into high gear. It's so heavy that 01's are rampant in many areas because there literally aren't enough hours in our work days to get all of the packages delivered. This is made even worse when pickups are thrown into the mix. It's pointless to try and figure out who does more because we're all working incredibly hard to get it done. It would be almost impossible to pick one person who does more in this environment.

Almost.

I know for a fact that MF does just a little bit more. Who among us could find time to post here throughout such busy days?

On Tuesday, 13 posts between 9:37 AM and 7:35 PM when he stated that he had so many that he had 01's. At 1:54 PM, when he said he was on break, he said that he had 60 deliveries left. Another post at 3:39 PM, and another at 5:10 PM (where he states he still has a bunch to deliver). But not before he posts again 7 minutes later!

On Wednesday, a post at 1:55 PM. At 6:03 PM, he states that he'll have to take back 20 on that same day, and posts a couple more times in the next half hour.

On Thursday, 7 posts between 11:34 AM and 4:19 PM.

On Friday, 5 posts between 11:10 AM and 1:46 PM.

Who else could find the time??? An honorable mention goes to a couple of his sycophants who always manage to post during those same times when couriers are already slammed (WINK WINK!).

BZ, MF, BZ!

overflowed

An honorable mention goes to a couple of his sycophants who always manage to post during those same times when couriers are already slammed (WINK WINK!).

BZ, MF, BZ!
Why use words like this? you always say if we want more pay we need an edjamacation. We already can't understand.

MAKAVELI

I have to give credit where credit is due. As MF has pointed out this is a very heavy peak and most are really having to kick it into high gear. It's so heavy that 01's are rampant in many areas because there literally aren't enough hours in our work days to get all of the packages delivered. This is made even worse when pickups are thrown into the mix. It's pointless to try and figure out who does more because we're all working incredibly hard to get it done. It would be almost impossible to pick one person who does more in this environment.

Almost.

I know for a fact that MF does just a little bit more. Who among us could find time to post here throughout such busy days?

On Tuesday, 13 posts between 9:37 AM and 7:35 PM when he stated that he had so many that he had 01's. At 1:54 PM, when he said he was on break, he said that he had 60 deliveries left. Another post at 3:39 PM, and another at 5:10 PM (where he states he still has a bunch to deliver). But not before he posts again 7 minutes later!

On Wednesday, a post at 1:55 PM. At 6:03 PM, he states that he'll have to take back 20 on that same day, and posts a couple more times in the next half hour.

Who else could find the time??? An honorable mention goes to a couple of his sycophants who always manage to post during those same times when couriers are already slammed (WINK WINK!).

BZ, MF, BZ!

How ****ing psycho is this? It's also very pathetic to post such a rant.

hypo hanna

I can think of several reasons why he is able to post at those times but I will wait and let MFE defend himself.

(Btw Dano, that was certainly one of your wordier trolls.)

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No your post is psycho and pathetic. Who freakin cares when , where, or how many times someone posts to a forum. Obviously someone who has some issues.

I don't care what he does. I do find it interesting that someone who is allegedly working as a courier on the road and putting in some crazy hours manages to post multiple times during the morning and early afternoon hours on multiple days. It seems natural to wonder about that kind of oddity to those of us who pay attention to what we're looking at. If you like don't people who put more than a cursory thought into what they're reading, no hard feelings.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
...those of us who pay attention to what we're looking at. If you like don't people...

You were attempting to point out that your attention span is far superior to ours; please continue.

Or perhaps you just believe that you're the Yoda of FedEx and are typing how that fictional puppet speaks...on opiates.

ryBfR.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Almost.

BZ, MF, BZ!

Ever hear of a smartphone?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can think of several reasons why he is able to post at those times but I will wait and let MFE defend himself.

(Btw Dano, that was certainly one of your wordier trolls.)

Thank you, HH. Let's see. This week, we have had late freight every day. I wait at meet points, I wait for CTVs at the station, and I wait while regulars get ready. If I've got a few minutes or I'm on break..I post, and I do it quickly, and seldom, if ever, on Fred's dime. Right now, I'm at home..late. I can't sleep knowing what it's going to be like tomorrow, and we are starting very early.

Or, maybe we will have multiple sorts where I sit in my truck for 25 mins waiting on the CTV that had an ETA that was completely wrong. OR, maybe sometimes I just get tired of the BS, pull over to the side of the road and take 5 to check what's happening on here because I no longer give a sheet about FedEx or because I need to take 5 and chill-out. Oh, and because we are still required to take a full 13/14 even though it makes no sense, I split breaks if it makes sense to do so. I was above 60 but below 70 last week, and if I want to stop for a few minutes..I do it.

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to fall asleep, but probably not because my stomach gets tight just thinking about this craphole. Now, jump up out of your cubicle and run down the hall and ask MT3 what you should say next.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't care what he does. I do find it interesting that someone who is allegedly working as a courier on the road and putting in some crazy hours manages to post multiple times during the morning and early afternoon hours on multiple days. It seems natural to wonder about that kind of oddity to those of us who pay attention to what we're looking at. If you like don't people who put more than a cursory thought into what they're reading, no hard feelings.

How many times should I post tomorrow?

RTURNSONLY

Almost.

BZ, MF, BZ!
This whole post reminds me so much my freaking manager's GAP report. PLEASE dude, get a life!

thedownhillEXPRESS

My station will have hundreds of Dex 1's today.
You know why?
No one gives a sh## anymore, no one goes above and beyond because all we get in return are takeaways, more pressure to drive faster and benefit cuts.
That's the same reason I just pulled over to take the time and post this message, stop stalking MFE and go help deliver some packages....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My station will have hundreds of Dex 1's today.
You know why?
No one gives a sh## anymore, no one goes above and beyond because all we get in return are takeaways, more pressure to drive faster and benefit cuts.
That's the same reason I just pulled over to take the time and post this message, stop stalking MFE and go help deliver some packages....

Dano. I'm waiting for someone to bring me freight. Is it OK with you if I post or should I be flagging down cars asking them to ship with FedEx?

CJinx

Haha, wow. I've heard guys brag about taking a dump on company time, but I've never heard of anyone slagging the company on a third party website on the clock.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Haha, wow. I've heard guys brag about taking a dump on company time, but I've never heard of anyone slagging the company on a third party website on the clock.

This company deserves to be slagged. Now I'm on 13/14, so it's on my own time. Is that OK with you?