Break Time Preload

Ptrunner

Hey just wanted to get an opinion on this. In my area we have two girls who always take a 15-17 min break and the entire workgroup were just sick of it. We’ve complained and the full time supes don’t do anything about it bc they’re girls. Our part time is sick of it but says full time won’t issue discipline.

My thought would be to just start taking 15 min breaks myself. And when they tell me I have to come back to work I bring up so and so still on break. And then I say you’re creating a hostile work environment and I’m gonna file a harassment grievance. I’m central region by the way.

Wouldn’t this solve the problem. It would bring to light that this is going on in front of labor manager or building manager. I think the only way it would backfire if they spin the table and say I’m harassing these girls by doing this. What do you think best course is?

Hey just wanted to get an opinion on this. In my area we have two girls who always take a 15-17 min break and the entire workgroup were just sick of it. We’ve complained and the full time supes don’t do anything about it bc they’re girls. Our part time is sick of it but says full time won’t issue discipline.

My thought would be to just start taking 15 min breaks myself. And when they tell me I have to come back to work I bring up so and so still on break. And then I say you’re creating a hostile work environment and I’m gonna file a harassment grievance. I’m central region by the way.

Wouldn’t this solve the problem. It would bring to light that this is going on in front of labor manager or building manager. I think the only way it would backfire if they spin the table and say I’m harassing these girls by doing this. What do you think best course is?
As @BakerMayfield2018 would say. Mind your own Damm business and worry about yourself.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

whst is a work group

542thruNthru

Is your area entitled to a break? If so take your break. If they are giving other employees a break I'd take one too.

If other employee are taking a break. I'm taking a break. Don't care if they are women, men, green, purple or even Klingon.

Last edited:

Ptrunner

Its just the standard 10 min break but what these girls do is just smoke for 15mins and then come back late while their shoot is getting full we’re in a loading area. So we have our own trailers to load and we have to go clean theirs out bc theyre still smoking.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Its just the standard 10 min break but what these girls do is just smoke for 15mins and then come back late while their shoot is getting full we’re in a loading area. So we have our own trailers to load and we have to go clean theirs out bc theyre still smoking.
Ever heard of going slow in yours, if you know they come back late

Ptrunner

You can’t go slow the buzzer goes off 10 mins and then buzzer on belts start back up.

My and other people’s trailers are already backed up they tell us to work harder but not the girls ever. And they continually always give them the day off they’re eye candy for the supes.

542thruNthru

Why don't you stand next to them and talk till they go back? Are you gay?

542thruNthru

You can’t go slow the buzzer goes off 10 mins and then buzzer on belts start back up.

My and other people’s trailers are already backed up they tell us to work harder but not the girls ever. And they continually always give them the day off they’re eye candy for the supes.

You get paid by the hour. Don't worry about how backed up you are. The company has pull times not you. They will make sure you get help to pull on time.

I like where your heads at. :)
A few more beers.
IMG_20190628_185411097_HDR.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

giphy (47).gif

Indecisi0n

Are they hot ?

Dough99

Take a 10 min then afterwards say you have the runs and boom 10 more minutes!!