Breakdown by local

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Louisville with one of the largest locals and only 36% turnout.
I guess Zuckerman doesn’t have that much influence there anymore. That’s a pathetic turn out
Shocker, after having a substandard offer shoved up their :censored2: last time?

Couple that with the overwhelming turnstile, part time dynamic at WorldPort and that's what you get.

But hey, let's ignore the obvious unique to UPS dynamics in play and pretend that Article 12 of the IBT Constitution is rigid and all encompassing, while Fred is somehow the only one losing influence???

Give me a break....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's my local. Heavy push for a yes vote from the leadership. Was kind of shocked to see us vote it down based on that.
I would think so since it's Ken H's local. Wonder how he voted?
I'd like to know that myself, seeing that he's supposedly at odds with Hoffa now since announcing his intentions to run for IBT President next time around.

Did Ken take part in his Local's contract review meeting, and if so, what was his recommendations?

Mooseknuckle

I'd like to know that myself, seeing that he's supposedly at odds with Hoffa now since announcing his intentions to run for IBT President next time around.

Did Ken take part in his Local's contract review meeting, and if so, what was his recommendations?
I think the supposed Hall running against Hoffa is just to split the vote.

Brown Down

That I'm not sure of. We have our own smaller meetings near our center since we are roughly 3 and a half hours from the main local office.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I want to see part time vs full time votes.

I've never seen it broke down like that, but I'm sure the IBT knows.

I guess Zuckerman doesn’t have that much influence there anymore. That’s a pathetic turn out

Flip-flop Fred.... first recommended a yes vote to their supplement (that he

negotiated) then he changed it to vote no, and then back to yes.

And his Local voted down the Rider by 77.46%.

That doesn't say much about his credibility with his members.

bowhnterdon

I've never seen it broke down like that, but I'm sure the IBT knows.

Flip-flop Fred.... first recommended a yes vote to their supplement (that he

negotiated) then he changed it to vote no, and then back to yes.

And his Local voted down the Rider by 77.46%.

That doesn't say much about his credibility with his members.
Do you have an answer as to why the riders and supplements received renegotiating in 2013, but not this time?