Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

If you see this report it,.....if you know this is happening at different barns, record it, most people have smart phones turn the recorder on, bulling and intimidation seems to be the norm with some of them,

A few desperate stewards can easily be beat, fight fire with fire, it's not that hard to out smart them,......js
So you are all for bringing reproach upon your teamster brothers and sisters????????

Spongebob1

Arent you just like Liam. Record your union brother and then nark him out. I guess you didn't take the oath or you don't abide by it. I don't know how you pansies can live with yourself. That's a disgraceful statement for a teamster. Nark.

This is about intimidation and Being bullied, a little different from Liam, it's not sneaking around behind someone's back,

This is about intimidation and Being bullied, a little different from Liam, it's not sneaking around behind someone's back,
So you would record someone without them knowing and then use it for someone to be disciplined? I think it's the same exact thing. You are a rat fink. That's what TDU is teaching you?? I call that a nark of here I came from. I took an oath against just this. Didn't you. Weren't you ever sworn in?

Spongebob1

So you would record someone without them knowing and then use it for someone to be disciplined? I think it's the same exact thing. You are a rat fink. That's what TDU is teaching you?? I call that a nark of here I came from. I took an oath against just this. Didn't you. Weren't you ever sworn in?

Look back at my post, did I say "secretly Record them"

I'm lucky....I can't be bullied.......I'm an adult and not scared......the only people that can be bullied are people who are scared
I'm 6 foot three 230. I come from a real friend Ed up upbringing. I dare someone to bully me. I ain't no puss but evidently some are. This is exactly why people don't want kids to keep score and all that crap. People are sissys.

Spongebob1

You know there's no bodily threats. You are a tateltale nark rat. You would role over on your brother on a heartbeat. You would secretly record someone and use it to get them fired. You are not a good teamster. You are a me ster.

I'm a better teamster than YOU, and smarter,....

image.jpg
Look back at my post, did I say "secretly Record them"
You do the math you nark. You were teaching someone to bring discipline and reproach. You were doing all this and more. Whatever you get you deserve secretly recording someone. If you did this toe we would have some real issues. You can't be trusted. That's how you roll. You just confirmed it. You are wrong.

Spongebob1

You took a post about intimidation and bulling and someone using their smart phone to protect themselves and twisted it,........ Divert the attention away from the original post,.....keep it coming little boy, I'm a little smarter than you,....

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You took a post about intimidation and bulling and someone using their smart phone to protect themselves and twisted it,........ Divert the attention away from the original post,.....keep it coming little boy, I'm a little smarter than you,....
Teamster ri said they used intimidation and bullying but didn't give any details on what they did.........did they say the tims slate are incompetent dopes I wouldn't sign that if I were you.....I need facts on what was said to constitute them being bullied and intimidated

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you see this report it,.....if you know this is happening at different barns, record it, most people have smart phones turn the recorder on, bulling and intimidation seems to be the norm with some of them,

A few desperate stewards can easily be beat, fight fire with fire, it's not that hard to out smart them,......js
Stool pigeon