"Breaking News!" Three Important Words Of Advice From Scott Davis And hall !

A

anonymous6

I mentioned before that my wife had a stroke last May and the ambulance, hospitable bill, and resulting prescriptions , were initially around $38,000. by the time it was over it had climbed to over $50,000.

our out of pocket cost.........ZERO!

with this new plan, if I understand it correctly, our out of pocket cost would be around $10,000.
w

A

anonymous6

I mentioned before that my wife had a stroke last May and the ambulance, hospitable bill, and resulting prescriptions , were initially around $38,000. by the time it was over it had climbed to over $50,000.

our out of pocket cost.........ZERO!

with this new plan, if I understand it correctly, our out of pocket cost would be around $10,000.

w[/QUOTE

]
" if I understand it correctly" ... if I was wrong and it's "only" 2000 dollars out of pocket, that's more than ZERO, isn't it?

Atomic_Smurf

Repeal the healthcare law that is redistributing the health benefits that you earn. It's the only way we'll ever return to the great plans that we see in the rearview today.

A

anonymous6

Repeal the healthcare law that is redistributing the health benefits that you earn. It's the only way we'll ever return to the great plans that we see in the rearview today.

I agree but here's the problem. In this once great nation there are now more people depending on the government for their welfare, food stamps, disibility, social security, beer and cigarettes and on and on and on.

what and who do you think they are gonna vote for. their sugar daddy, of course. cradle to the grave security and the union worker is gonna bear the brunt of it. it will eventually decimate the middle class and the country will collapse under the weight. sorry.

mva1985

This is the kind of thing that i tried to explain at our meeting yesterday.... right off the bat my medical expenses will at least double