Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

BrownArmy

I guess I missed the part where Brennan abused his security clearance.

This is simply about snowflake Trump being unable to handle criticism.

This is Banana Republic, wannabe authoritarian nonsense.

newfie

Didn't know Mr. Paul was trained as a psychiatrist.

you just tacked left. you libs like to spin this as the Donald trump woke up this morning and decided to kill brennans security clearance story.

I've been watching the back and forth spin on this story for the past however many days and no one i have seen here or in the left wingmedia has raised the point that a member of congress was the first to question why brennan still had his clearance.

newfie

I guess I missed the part where Brennan abused his security clearance.

This is simply about snowflake Trump being unable to handle criticism.

This is Banana Republic, wannabe authoritarian nonsense.

you libertarians will love to know this issue actually started with rand paul on tucker carlson. rand paul questioned why an unstable Brennan still had a security clearnance and said he would discuss it with the president.

Sen. Rand Paul: Why Does John Brennan Still Have Top Secret Security Clearance?

newfie

39834954_10214009768290911_2344352716781780992_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you libertarians will love to know this issue actually started with rand paul on tucker carlson. rand paul questioned why an unstable Brennan still had a security clearnance and said he would discuss it with the president.

Sen. Rand Paul: Why Does John Brennan Still Have Top Secret Security Clearance?
Sen. Rand Paul joins FNC's Tucker Carlson to make that case that former CIA director John Brennan "is not a stable man" and a "passionate ideologue with a documented history of dishonesty." Along with former intelligence chiefs Jim Clapper and Michael Hayden.

"As CIA director, he lied about spying on Senate staffers -- which they did, and killing civilians with drone strikes. He lied about the Steele dossier. In 2010 he prevented the CIA from referring to Islamic militants as jihadists because 'Jihad is a holy struggle and legitimate tenet of Islam,'" Tucker Carlson said of Brennan. "This is not a man who should have a security clearance."

"You hate to think the deep state is real, that there is a permanent government that operates independently of voters and democracy, itself, but as long as guys like this have security clearances, you've got to wonder," Carlson said.