Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

newfie

No they haven’t. They happen all the time.

there will always be leaks there were many with other administrations.

the trump administrations have decreased dramatically from the early months when many of Obama's minions like Bannon were also part of the problem.

in any case the reduction in leaks has been noticable. Not sure why you argue against what is so apparent.

bbsam

Staff member
I wouldn't know. His top secret clearance allows him to talk to anyone with equal clearance or below. Why do you think NBC hired him? His railing against Trump doesn't require CIA experience.
Then why revoke something that has nothing to do with his criticisms?

vantexan

Then why revoke something that has nothing to do with his criticisms?
He didn't revoke because of his criticisms. He revoked because Brennan was actively engaging in undermining his administration. Scott Adams of Dilbert fame just pointed out that this whole Russian collusion business is because Brennan didn't get that Trump was making a joke when he said if the Russians had Hillary's missing emails he hoped they'd turn them over to him. Brennan has been after him ever since. I doubt you're ever going to admit to it but when you were telling me last year how stupid and naive I was for not believing the Russian collusion story it turns out I was right. And you still want to believe what is essentially an attempt to frame Trump. Why is it that everybody involved in this scandal that remained in the government when Trump took over has been either fired, demoted, or since resigned? The dots are about completely connected and yet y'all refuse to believe it. Life is too short to continue to go round in circles with you folks. Just know when the indictments start I'll be somewhere smiling.

It will be fine

He didn't revoke because of his criticisms. He revoked because Brennan was actively engaging in undermining his administration. Scott Adams of Dilbert fame just pointed out that this whole Russian collusion business is because Brennan didn't get that Trump was making a joke when he said if the Russians had Hillary's missing emails he hoped they'd turn them over to him. Brennan has been after him ever since. I doubt you're ever going to admit to it but when you were telling me last year how stupid and naive I was for not believing the Russian collusion story it turns out I was right. And you still want to believe what is essentially an attempt to frame Trump. Why is it that everybody involved in this scandal that remained in the government when Trump took over has been either fired, demoted, or since resigned? The dots are about completely connected and yet y'all refuse to believe it. Life is too short to continue to go round in circles with you folks. Just know when the indictments start I'll be somewhere smiling.
Indictments have already started and they’re all Trump people or Russians.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
CIA rules: "In the case of former CIA directors, the agency 'holds' their security clearance and renews it every five years for the rest of their lives. However, that requires former CIA directors to behave like current CIA employees ..." Via CBS News

MAKAVELI

A joke? You are the friend*** joke.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Scott Adams of Dilbert fame just pointed out that this whole Russian collusion business is because Brennan didn't get that Trump was making a joke when he said if the Russians had Hillary's missing emails he hoped they'd turn them over to him. Brennan has been after him ever since.
A joke? You are the friend*** joke.
Oh My Gawd! You mean there are stupid freakin' dumb asses out there that didn't realize it was a joke?

Please Mak! Don't tell me you thought he was serious.
I thought you were just a bit to the left and a racist.
Now you are telling us you are a total :censored2:ing dumb butt too?

MAKAVELI

Oh My Gawd! You mean there are stupid freakin' dumb asses out there that didn't realize it was a joke?

Please Mak! Don't tell me thought he was serious.
I thought you were just a bit to the left and a racist.
Now you are telling us you are a total :censored2:ing dumb butt?
Brother, please. That line has been used a million times in court.

newfie

CIA rules: "In the case of former CIA directors, the agency 'holds' their security clearance and renews it every five years for the rest of their lives. However, that requires former CIA directors to behave like current CIA employees ..." Via CBS News

what?
they have to act like they have sense?