Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
KFC and Church's Chicken is better.
For real , actual discussion at my dinner table Tuesday night. My oldest daughter had KFC for first time ever She said it was best chicken she ever had. My youngest likes it also. My parents picked it up on way to my inlaws house. They asked why we never had it before , we said because there is none around us. I brought up the fact there is one not to far away Down so and so street. There is also a Churchs Chicken and a few other places. My girls asked why it’s there and not here I said that so and so street was a predominately black area and it sells better there , and I got a dirty look from the wife , was that racist , or just stating fact. I have a feeling I know what your answer is going to be... lol.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
For real , actual discussion at my dinner table Tuesday night. My oldest daughter had KFC for first time ever She said it was best chicken she ever had. My youngest likes it also. My parents picked it up on way to my inlaws house. They asked why we never had it before , we said because there is none around us. I brought up the fact there is one not to far away Down so and so street. There is also a Churchs Chicken and a few other places. My girls asked why it’s there and not here I said that so and so street was a predominately black area and it sells better there , and I got a dirty look from the wife , was that racist , or just stating fact. I have a feeling I know what your answer is going to be... lol.
That’s factual.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If she thought about it she would probably say it’s not politically correct.

It’s the white person’s mental disease these days.
You can’t say the truth because it might hurt someone’s feelings.
She is in the “corporate world “ like you use to be. She is actually on something called a “diversity committee “. Lmfao.

newfie

Was she a Nazi?

knew you couldnt pass up the family shot. no she was a victim of the war like others. born during the war , starving in post WWII germany.

with all your race pity parties you will know know what it was like to be poor and starving on that level.